Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: The_annoymus

Thank yousmiley31

well be ready for next dhamaka in this sssmiley2

Hint is jo abhi tak neivika mein hua nahismiley36

Don't tell me they did THAT in Rishikesh smiley37

Pardon my dirty mind smiley36 🏃🏼‍♀️

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Don't tell me they did THAT in Rishikesh smiley37

Pardon my dirty mind smiley36 🏃🏼‍♀️

debdyut ke muh se ye sab sobha nehi deta 😂😂

Edited by Spandan24 - 4 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Spandan24

debdyut ke muh se ye sab sobha ne deta 😂😂

smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ohh you write soo beautifully..

You capture our emotions, our wishes our love for NeiVika in such a potent manner! 

While reading this I could actually visualise the entire scene in my head...that good you are..

It is like  all our dreams are in written form with the help of beautiful words.

Show mein kabhi milega kya? Flashback of Rishikesh trekking trip ....

Pata nahin but I am looking forward to read the next part & hope to read more NeiVika ffs from you.

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Day 3 : Reliving memories while talking about life goals with Samosa & ice cream smiley27

Yuvika is thinking about Neil. A complete stranger whom she met few days ago. Surprisingly, he has some affect on her. Tanya sees Yuvika thinking something deep. Tanya nudges her & Yuvika looks at her. "Itna deeply kya soch rahi hai?",asks Tanya. "Soch rahi hoon ki zindagi main sabko sab kuch ussi samay pe kyu nahi milta", says Yuvika. "Toh kya jawab mila?", says Tanya. "Abhi taak toh koi jawab nahi mila", says Yuvika. Tanya hugs her while saying " Koi baat nahi iska jawab main de deti hoon.... kyunki zindagi apko kuch sikhaane ke liye yeh sab karta hai. Jaise ek din mark my words Tu Karthik se apna attachment tod kar kisi aur ke paas jayegi". Yuvika nods at her while chuckling as it seems nearly impossible to her. She is really inexperienced about healthy relationship. Then how will she understand about it?. 

Next morning 🌄

Only Yuvika & Neil are trekking today as Tanya wants to sleep. But Yuvika knows very well that it's a lie. Soon they come back to camp & lunch will be taken after a hour. "Yuvika, mujhe bohot bhook lagi hai toh main kuch khaunga. Tum kuch khaogi?", says Neil. "Nahi itna bhi bhook nahi hai par chalo dekhte hai kya milta hai", says Yuvika. They goes down from camp & sees vendors are selling samosa, chole bature, gol-gappa & ice cream. Yuvika gets excited seeing ice cream. Neil chuckles seeing her reaction. Neil buys samosas & Yuvika buys a malai ice cream. "Tumhe bhi chocolates pasand nahi hai?!", asks Neil surprised. Yuvika shrugs nonchalantly. "Ha I mean chocolate se mera allergy hai bachpan se. Isiliye toh malai ice cream khati hoon", says Yuvika.

Neil tries to think about it but shrugs it off. There are so many people who have allergies with chocolate. This world doesn't revolves around same person. Neil thinks about the person whom he literally missed in his childhood. Although he was 2 years old but seems like he remembers everything. That angel was minimum 6 months old. He used to play with her like every excited toddler. His uncle & his papa used to say " Dekhna bohot pakke dost banenge yeh dono ". But everything got collapsed because of family politics. Mahajan.... The Mahajan family is the root of his pain. He lost his friend, his mother, his personality, his sanity because of this so called family. He & his father shares a rocky relationship only because of this family. Now he is determined about becoming successful in his life so that he can free his father. Suddenly he feels someone nudges him. He looks at that direction meeting Yuvika's frowned face. 

"Kya soch rahe the ki Tumne abhi taak samosa ko haath tak nahi lagaya jabke tumhe bohot bhook lagi hai?!", says Yuvika. Neil shrugs it off. "Kuch nahi baas purane baatein, purane zakham yaad kar raha tha aur soch raha tha ki itna kabil banunga taki papa ko bediya se nikal paun", says Neil. Yuvika stares at him with so much empathy. She thinks at least everyone has something to achieve but what she has to achieve?. " Sorry par ek baat puchoon?",asks Yuvika. Neil nods at her. "Tumhare papa jail mein hai!?",asks Yuvika & Neil can't help but chuckle. Yuvika pouts. "Ismein hasne ki kya baat hai?", says Yuvika. "Nahi woh hasi control nahi hua...sorry...but on a serious note, nahi mere papa jail main toh nahi hai lekin jaha reh rahe hain woh jagah kisi jail se kaam nahi", says Neil. Yuvika hums at him. They fell into comfortable silence while Neil eating samosas. 

Neil offers samosa to Yuvika but she refuses it. "Areh, tumhara diet cheat nahi hoga agar kha logi toh", says Neil. "Main koi diet viet nahi karti. Aur thik hai main kha lungi agar tum itna insist kar rahi ho. Lekin badle mein tumhe bhi ice cream khana padega", says Yuvika. " Done " says Neil. "Neil, thoda chutney lana. Mujhe pasand hai", says Yuvika. Neil goes to vendor & takes more samosas. "Tumhe chutney itna pasand kyu hai I mean log toh tomato ketchup pasand karte hai"says Neil. "Kyunki main angrez nahi hoon!",comes Yuvika's smart reply. They both starts laughing. "But on a serious note, tomato ketchup toh kahi pe bhi mil sakta hai lekin chutney emotion hai", says Yuvika. "Waise iss baat se mein bhi agree karti hoon", says Neil. 

"Accha tum kya job karte ho I mean Tum mujhe ambitious dekh rahe so...",asks Yuvika. Neil cheekily replies her " Kyu shaadi ke liye ladka ka BioData banane ka irada hai!?". Something shifts between them as they both stares at each other. Neil clears his throat & says " Just joking. Actually main Arora group ke under job karta hoon Delhi pe. Aur tum?", says Neil. "Main yaha Rishikesh pe papa ke saath unka cafe chalata hoon. That's it", says Neil. "Baas itna hi!?. Tumare koi goal nahi hai life mein?",asks Neil. "Nahi I mean mujhe lagta hai mujhse nahi hoga kuch bhi. Business studies pe study kiya lekin phir bhi....", Yuvika stops saying further while sighing heavily. 

"Listen, life mein ek goal hona important hai kyunki yeh humare life ko drive karta hai. Aur Tumhe confident rehna chahiye, I mean over confident maat hona ki sab kuch tumse chin jaaye. Life mein agar tum goal dhundhogi toh Tumhe mil jayega baas itna yaad rakhna ki tumhe apne aap pe bharosa rakhna hai kyunki jo insaan koshish karta hai uske liye kuch bhi impossible nahi hai", says Neil. Yuvika remembers her father. Her father always says this. How ironically, two different people thinks alike. "Well, bohot deep baatein ho gayi", says Yuvika while making situation light. Neil laughs at her & she laughs with him. 

( Flashback ends) ~~~

Although today her mother just blessed her & Karthik's relationship on a cafe. Karthik has some kind of insecurities towards her being a Mahajan. She understands it but she really wants to run from this situation now. Her mind wonders about Neil avoiding her on parking lot few days ago. His actions always affected her. She'll talk to Neil soon. She hopes that Neil isn't having any kind of misunderstandings like that night when he indirectly called her gold digger.

Edited by The_annoymus - 4 months ago
Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Took me a minute to realise that Neil was thinking about Yuvika....i assumed that there was a darker , non-cannonical flashback of Neil in your fic

Also it's great that you incorporated their samosa date in Rishikesh which Arpi di keeps talking about whenever she demands of Rishikesh flashbacks 

This chapter was really nice

Simple_self thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I love how Neil fulfills prem's place in yuvika's lifesmiley1

Loved both the update 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Goooooshhhhhh let me CRYYYY....

Goshhhhhh I mean you just fulfilled my biggest wishhhhh 😭😭😭😭😭 

Yeessssss yesssssss I kept asking Swastik,

Neil ko KAISE Pata she loves Chatni with SAMOSA and you answered that smiley27

Alsoooo the Malai Kulfi reference. 

I guess Neil knew about her love for Kulfi as well tabhi he stopped that Kulfi Bhaiyaaaaa and when Yuvika denied that because of Prem's demise, Neil threw his Kulfi too. 🥺 

I fell hard for NeiVika during that Kulfi scene only that's why I can't even explain in words whaaaaat this update means to me.... I am soooo overwhelmed I am soooo overwhelmed smiley19 

Also your own addition that, Chocolate allergy thing and Neil remembering kiddo Yuvika awwww that's such a beautiful addition smiley27

Thank you Samiiiii smiley31

Thank you Pete for tagging smiley31

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Great always ❤️❤️

That part when Neil remembers kiddo Yuvika - it's like sukun 😘

And finally a legit answer to the question " How Neil knows Yuvika loves samosa with chatni " 

You are full filling every neivika fans dream ❤️❤️

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ohh!! How beautiful was that!! smiley27You know when I see people creating magical havoc inside me & choke me up with emotions with the help of words only. ..nothing inspires me more than that.

How beautifully you have incorporated everything...samosa chatni, kulfi...& how much NeiVika had bonded through these. You have so meticulously explained The force that Neil always has been for YUVIKA. Her inspiration, her driving angel, & how it all began in Rishikesh...

Also I like your addition of chocolate allergy & Neil remembering kiddo Yuvika..awwsmiley43

Also I am soo happy that you have highlighted Neil's anger, his disappointments with his father, his plights,his determination to free his father & his ambition..I believe you have planned a solid backstory for Neil...&  NeiVika & I can't wait to read that...

Arpi Dii now you must be sooo happy & thanks for tagging...Ab bas show mein mil jaye...

& Again thank you for fulfilling our big dream...You are smiley27