5 Days Of Rishikesh ~~ NeiVika SS✅ - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

This is so beautiful ❤️. I got transported to Vanshaj universe. It felt as if every scene is happening right in front of my eyes. That's a very compelling screenplay for sure. 

Now all Swastik has to do is come to IF and pick up this exact screenplay and use it. Please. Credit bhi dena Swastiksmiley36

Cannot wait for more smiley4

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Day 4 : The Farewell Dance smiley28

Today is the last day of trekking trip. Tomorrow morning everyone will leave for their own destination. Hence everyone arranged a party on evening. "Yuv, mera ek bhi acchi dress nahi mil raha hai. Kya pehnu party pe?",cries Tanya dramatically. Yuvika rolls her eyes at her. "Itna shor kyu macha rakha hai?. Rukh....yeh dekh green color crop top acchi lagegi tujhpe", says Yuvika. "Sacchi!?",asks Tanya excitedly. "Ha baba...ab yeh rona bandh kar", says Yuvika. "Accha phir tu kya pehnegi?",asks Tanya. "Kuch comfortable sa pehnungi", says Yuvika. Hearing her Tanya wanted to bang her head on wall. "Tu shayad bhul rahi hai ki tera ashiq bhi idar hai. Kuch dhang ka pehn le", says Tanya. "Mera koi ashiq wasiq nahi hai yaha", says Yuvika while glaring at Tanya. Tanya wiggles her eyebrows teasingly & Yuvika huffs. Tanya side hugs her while saying "Tu sure toh hai na ki tera koi ashiq wasiq nahi hai iss camp pe?!". Yuvika elbows her & goes from there while Tanya huffs.

Yuvika wears bishop sleeve top with jeans. Although it's afternoon but still weather seems chilly. She rubs her arms. Suddenly she feels someone put something warm on her shoulder. It's a jacket. She looks beside & see Neil. They're staring at each other but their trance gets break hearing someone's throat clearing. Tanya was giving them teasing glance. "Woh mujhe kehna tha ki snacks ready hai toh pehle kuch khana kha lete hai uske baad music aur dance hoga bonfire ke samne", says Tanya. It's buffet type service snacks. Everyone fills their plate with their favorite snacks. Neil takes aloo puri with chutney. Yuvika takes chole bature. They sit under a tree with their snacks while Tanya gives them space. They eat their snacks in a comfortable silence. 

Yuvika breaks the silence while saying " Neil, Aaj hum sabka camp pe last day hai. Kal subah hum log apne manzil pe chale jayenge. Pata nahi iss zindagi main kabhi milenge ya nahi, lekin jaane se pehle ek baat kehna chahti hoon ". Neil nods at her to continue her words. " Thank you mere zindagi main aane ke liye. Main humesha believe karti hoon ki jab koi bhi apke zindagi main aata hai toh koi na koi seekh dene aata hai. Aur Neil tumne mujhe confidence diya ki mujhe life mein goal dhundhna chahiye ", says Yuvika while smiling at him. " Waise kuch jyada tarif ho gayi. I mean digest nahi ho raha mujhse kyunki kabhi bhi kisi ne tarif kiya nahi", says Neil dramatically. Yuvika chuckles at him & he laughs with her. " Waise main ek baat bolu?", asks Neil. Yuvika nods at him to continue. Neil sighs a little then says " Aaj tum alag lag rahi ho ". Yuvika looks at him swiftly. Neil stares at her then clears his throat. "I mean sundar lag rahi ho. Kabhi kabhi khudko thoda change karna chahiye. Warna life boring lagta hai", says Neil. Yuvika looks down while blushing. Her hair falls on her face sideways & she is grateful that nobody can see her in this state. " Waise tum bhi bure nahi dikh rahe ", says Yuvika. "Maine apne life mein isse better compliments suna hai", says Neil while winking at her. She playfully slaps his arm while laughing at him. They wash their hands after completing eating session. They again sit under a tree which is in a corner of the camp as nobody can see them.

They hear people singing song "Lag ja gaale" . Some of them already started dancing with the song in a couple theme. "May I?",hears Yuvika & looks at Neil as he forwarded his hand towards her. "Sure", says Yuvika while placing her hand on his palm. Neil takes her one hand & places it on his left shoulder. He grabs another hand with his while joining it. Neil puts his hand on her waist & Yuvika shivers slightly. Even Karthik never touched her this intimately. They dance slowly while background music can be heard

"Humko Mili hai aaj yeh ghadiya Naseeb se.

Jee bhar ke dekh lijiye hamko Kareeb se, phir aao ke Naseeb mein yeh raat hoo na ho

Shayad phir iss Janam mein mulaqat hoo na hoo..Lag Jaa gale" 

Neil twirls her & then picks her up while staring at her. Slowly Neil puts down Yuvika while they both were staring at her with different emotion. Suddenly the air feels intense around them as they come close to each other while joining their forehead. Suddenly they hears hoots & claps which breaks their trance. Neil look around but saw none. Then understood that people were hooting & clapping for that person whom just sing the song. Yuvika blushes. Neil curses himself for losing control. "Woh hume camp chalna chahiye", saying this Neil tries to make situation light. Yuvika nods at him & runs from there without meeting his eyes. Neil blushes a little. They both understands that sexual tension is extreme between them.

( Flashback ends )

"Ajib dastan hai yeh....Kahan shuru kahan khatam..... Yeh manzil e konsi.....na woh samaj saake hum.....", Yuvika smiles while hearing it. It perfectly fits to her situation which occured today. As today she put her palm on Neil's lips to shush him at hotel's storeroom & Neil slides her hair from her face while touching her forehead. It was very intimate situation for them. Although she didn't mind but thinking about Karthik, situation became awkward. She realizes that even after 2 years , the sexual tension is still there between them.

Edited by samIHA04 - 4 months ago
samIHA04 thumbnail

There will be a epilogue marking a end to this SS soon smiley31 & the epilogue will be in Neil's point of view smiley36

Edited by samIHA04 - 4 months ago
Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Part 4 was really nice....their ST is off the charts in this partsmiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Uff can I just cry now.. ...O my God...

You & this update came as a light at the end of a dark tunnel.  After so much frustration finally I am calm. .

You are like a magician of words..words continues to flow & experience just keeps getting better and better & better... 

Their intimacy, sexual tension, respect & admiration for eachother, blushing, butterflies inside the stomach....Uff smiley27 U have captured it soo perfectly.

Dreamy dreamy dreamy...

At lastly, NeiVika dance on Lag Jaa gale..

I am content. I can die peacefully nowsmiley37

You have honoured me.Thank you for thissmiley27

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Pete tag as many people as you can...

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Uff it was amazing, sabki wish Puri kar di tumne , in the end dance ka vi 😇

We are greatful to you ❤️❤️

samIHA04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Let me give you a hint about epilogue ✨

"Yuvika Premraj Mahajan, agar tum mere kismat se judh chuki ho toh tum aaj nahi toh kal mere samne phir se aaogi" smiley2

Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

You have done a great job with this SS.smiley32smiley32

I won't be surprised if I start mixing up this story with the show and say ki remember when they danced this in Rishikesh.smiley36 I felt I was watching everything come to life, as I was reading it. 

Lag Ja Gale fit so beautifully. Perfectly capturing that hesitation and fear they had, that they may not meet again. I could imagine Neil twirling his Yuvika around. 

"Shayad phir is janam mein mulaqat ho na ho"smiley42

I seriously hope we get to see a dance on this sequence in the show. 

Also, you fulfilled my bestie's wish partially. Kar liya dance NeiVika ne, Asmitaa!! smiley36

Thank You Sam for this beautiful SS smiley27smiley31

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Pete tag as many people as you can...

Everyone do read this fic it's amazing