Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

Always felt that alia started liking Sid after he committed to kiara and also felt she was kinda jealous of kiara. Before when she was in relation with Sid mal she used to ignore him and didn’t talk about him much but after kiara sid happened she started posting their cat pics n following kiara style of dressing where as Sid is not into alia now. 

I think she’s actually jealous of the kind of attention Sid and Kiara are getting as a couple.  Their wedding pictures and videos went viral in a big way.  Even now any picture they post with each other receives likes in the 5-6 million range and they have about 1/3 of Alia’s followers.  Sid and Kiara come across as two very wholesome people and are just absolutely loved and admired as a couple.  Her and Ranbir on the other hand have been marred with controversies and speculations about toxicity in their marriage.  

This video message was partially about her being 1/3 of the SOTY trio.  But I do believe part of it was also presenting herself as someone who’s oh so cool with her ex boyfriend and can say nice things about him and mention her cat that he gifted her.  Nothing she said was news though.  Kiara mentioned his singing last year (Sid actually sang when he came with Adi).  Sid himself had given massive hints about Edward the cat during TG promotions last year.  And saying he’s a 10 but would be a 20 if he sang? 🤨  yea easy there Aloo.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

He could have told that story without mentioning that scene at all.  KJo is always craving drama even when it’s people that he claims to love.  Yes Sid handled it beautifully.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Sid takes a while to open up, so there is a distance, says hi, hello, very chivalrous, very well-mannered, that's generally how he is. The basic thing is that he has got very warm and kind eyes. That is also why he has such a massive fan following.

This wasn’t in the show.  Obviously it was edited out but apparently Alia’s PR wasn’t aware of it when they sent Bollywood Hungama their notes.  She’s absolutely right about Sid and isn’t saying anything other people don’t say about him all the time.  However, she’s being disingenuous with her reasons here.  I do not believe that this is just about praising Sid.  She wants the positive PR spin that she’s hoping to get from this.  

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

That rat race round was just hilarioussmiley36, probably the most entertaining & non controversial episode in ages

Varun saying Guneet Mongiasmiley37smiley36and Sid be like arey yaar isko iska phone do koi lol

Alia bit was patronizing & cringe pro-max, she makes me realise how important education is, irrespective of whether field u r in, I mean seriously what is up with the weird face contortion, dekh liya behen tumhare teeny tiny dimplesmiley36waise anyone felt that she was going to thank Sid for giving her her 1st child, then changed it into love at last sec wrt the cat.

I really liked how Varun called out Kjo about Alia jaap then called him Komolikasmiley36...and this was easily the most entertaining kwk episode of Sid imo, he answered really well.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

That rat race round was just hilarioussmiley36, probably the most entertaining & non controversial episode in ages

Varun saying Guneet Mongiasmiley37smiley36and Sid be like arey yaar isko iska phone do koi lol

Alia bit was patronizing & cringe pro-max, she makes me realise how important education is, irrespective of whether field u r in, I mean seriously what is up with the weird face contortion, dekh liya behen tumhare teeny tiny dimplesmiley36waise anyone felt that she was going to thank Sid for giving her her 1st child, then changed it into love at last sec wrt the cat.

I really liked how Varun called out Kjo about Alia jaap then called him Komolikasmiley36...and this was easily the most entertaining kwk episode of Sid imo, he answered really well.

😂😭😭😭

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

The episode was shot after RSDP was aired. Hence the VicKat meme story by Kjo and Varun's constant jibe at the show ruining marriage, producers suggesting him to be careful (of his image). 

Varun was talking about his and Natasha's story, Kjo cut him off and asked Sid and Siara. There were other times Kjo showed he's eager to hear more from Sid than Varun. Compared their respective wedding with the Sid-Kiara wedding getting viral and all.