Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Watched the episode.  

I know all of you are waiting for my opinion on Alia’s appearance 😜 so here it is.  SPOILERS!!!

I think the show is playing it off as a semi SOTY reunion but I think this is more of a PR thing for Alia to make her seem likable and calm.  And calm she was.  She spoke very slowly but she was doing the weird thing with her mouth.  Anyway, yea to go from “Who? Malhotra?” to praising him was amusing to see.  She listed three lesser known facts about each of them.  Sid’s was that he sings (his wife mentioned that last year) and he has healthy habits, and he starts a party but falls asleep quickly at his own parties 🤷🏽‍♀️.  I guess she was trying to be funny, but KJo was like I don’t know what she’s talking about.  And at the end she said he’s a 10 but he could be a 20 if he sung more.  Yes very weird thing to say about your ex.  Praising your ex is another thing she’s picking up from Deepika I guess smiley36.  For Varun she said he’s competitive with her, he’s very sweet with family and elders, I don’t remember the third one now.  He is a 10 also.  

Overall the episode was fun.  Sid and Varun were really pulling Kjo’s legs. There was a lot of back and forth banter and laughter.  Nothing controversial or inappropriate, I don’t think.  

KJo talked about Amritpal’s wrap party for Lust Stories where Sid and Kiara met and said it was all very unplanned and he didn’t set them up.  He talked about how they were fighting before his birthday but at his birthday while Sid had a fever he saw them sitting together and Kiara was feeding him (I’m assuming not like a baby 😆) that’s when he knew they were IT.  Varun talked about how during JJJ he realized how serious Sid and Kiara were.  Varun was asked about mentioning never wanting to marry an actress.  He said it was an immature thing to say but he’s known Natasha since he was in school so that’s what he was thinking but he should have never said it like that. He also mentioned an older actor berating him for that comment but wouldn’t say who.  

They had a little a quiz section called the Rat Race. KJo would ask them a question and they had to give three answers.  Some of the questions were three things you do in a bedroom or three things that turn you on.  But both Sid and Varun kept it clean.  As a matter of fact I think they purposely were trying to keep it clean because they kept getting flustered not coming up with three things.  

That’s all I remember for now.  Oh Sid won the hamper but his answers were much better.  

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I loved Sid Mal's answer! He wants to do a movie with Vicky Kaushal and Aditya Roy Kapoor. What a dream it would be for my eyes. smiley42Overall fun episode. That rat race is a good game. They should keep it! smiley20

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 5 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Saw most of the episode I liked the rat race and normal chatting part. I could not stop laughing in the three things that come to mind part.
Dhawan family seems to love sid (more concerned about him than Varun’s injury) and sidkiara’s love for each other is evident Kiara couldn’t stop talking about sid on JJJ and sid loves having a family in Mumbai. 

Varun taking kjo’s class that he gets people in trouble and doesn’t give jury a gift Varun wanted them to get a phone as a gift from Karan 

Edited by priya185 - 5 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Episode was okay, there were parts which were boring, 

I noticed that sid didn't really speak much in the first half of the show, varun and kjo were the ones talking about how sid met kiara and the buildup to their marriage, sid hardly spoke about it, he mostly gave a few words for an answer then sid and kjo spoke more. All sid spoke about in terms of his marriage is what it’s like to now live with someone and how him and kiara meet each others families a lot. 
I got a feeling Varun and sid were trying not to speak about each others marriages as they seemed very scared after the reactions ranveer and Deepika’s episode got, which is why they kept telling kjo that they are going to be careful and that kjo tries to create trouble for people. 

Kjo was definitely trying to add some drama by revealing that they would flirt and linkup with girls on the set of my name is Khan. 

Also kjo was being quite catty to varun about his relationship, he kind of questioned whether varun is close to his in laws. 

Kjo did ask more and better questions to sid in the rapid fire round. 

they gave a whole section of the episode to alia, it was so unneeded, first she gave a video message to sid and varun, then they spoke about alia. She revealed that sid bought her first love into her life, her cat Edward, bit of an awkward moment considering they are both now married to other people and here she is mentioning that sid got her a cat and called it the first love of her life, quite clearly suggesting that they dated. 

Edited by zara321 - 5 months ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

I no longer understand anything. Go to TV and say in public that my ex is a 10 and if he sings he's a 20 👀😂

Why not? They then go home in seperate cars and then send rival PR to fight each other for commercials. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I posted a writeup on page one about the rapid fire and last chat before leaving

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

I think Sid answered him, Vicky, and Adi to the question about ab actual road trip and not a movie.  

Alia’s presence was not needed.  And Varun actually called out KJo at the beginning and Said you’ll keep talking about Alia this season too.  

When asked if they miss their single years Sid said why would they get married then and Varun agreed.  I think this was the question where Varun wanted Sid to answer.  

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I think Sid answered him, Vicky, and Adi to the question about ab actual road trip and not a movie.  

Alia’s presence was not needed.  And Varun actually called out KJo at the beginning and Said you’ll keep talking about Alia this season too.  

When asked if they miss their single years Sid said why would they get married then and Varun agreed.  I think this was the question where Varun wanted Sid to answer.  

Oh damn! Here I was getting all excited! smiley19

No wait question was who would you cast on a road trip. And he said sorry to Varun. I would rather have you be in part 2 or part 3.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 5 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Alia's presence was unnecessary just so she didn't have fomo  

Varun hit the nail on the head 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Oh damn! Here I was getting all excited! smiley19

No wait question was who would you cast on a road trip. And he said sorry to Varun. I would rather have you be in part 2 or part 3.

Ohh. I guess I’ll have to rewatch the episode now