Generation where Death ka Ghum > Dhoom Dhaam ki Shaadi

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

smiley36

Seriously, this has to be worst generation of YRKKH legacy style! This is the generation where people died and left wayy more than celebrating shaadis! 

Only two couple got main shaadi function and total 3 shaadis.. 

2 Abhira and 1 MuKa... Arohi seemed to have bhaag kar shaadi... So, no dhoom dhaam there... 

NeiRohi should have remarried atleast once. 

MuKa shaadi was average but still better than dull shaadi ke functions of Abhira ki phir se shaadi... 

Real YRKKH had deaths too. But they dealt very realistically. Deaths were there but rates of people dying was sooo much less than number of fun shaadis they had! Gangaur used to be class apart in general and had a dedicated song specially Gangaur event and in this generation, there was only one Gangaur event that too with AkshNav and AbhiRohi...

I hope next really buckles up and please... Iss baar casting and story acchi rakhna! 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Muka  πŸ˜‚who is muka if it's muskan and kairav then please give them a good name, asha lag raha hai ki kisi ko mukka mar rehe ho (such a lame joke i know 🀭😝 but pls kuch toh acha naam do )

Edited by priyabehera - 6 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Muka  πŸ˜‚who is muka if it's muskan and kairav then please give them a good name, asha lag raha hai ki kisi ko mukka mar rehe ho (such a lame joke i know 🀭😝 but pls kuch toh acha naam do )

Yes, MuKa is Muskaan and Kairav... The name proudly recommended by Sanju! 

Because khair... Mujhe yeh jodi pasand nai thi... Aur ab bilkul pasand nai haismiley37

verve thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Sejal iss jodi namkaran ka credit de chuki hai to dobara nhi lungi smiley36

Starting mei in lack of any ship name short mei likh dete the.. but abhi achha lagne lag gya hai toh we stick to it smiley37

Vese on IG, Muskaan Kairav official hashtag is KairAan 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: verve

Sejal iss jodi namkaran ka credit de chuki hai to dobara nhi lungi smiley36

Starting mei in lack of any ship name short mei likh dete the.. but abhi achha lagne lag gya hai toh we stick to it smiley37

Vese on IG, Muskaan Kairav official hashtag is KairAan 

Mujhe MuKa hi pasand hai!

priyabehera thumbnail

Ok ok chala lenge hum....πŸ‘β™₯️

verve thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

smiley36

Seriously, this has to be worst generation of YRKKH legacy style! This is the generation where people died and left wayy more than celebrating shaadis! 

Only two couple got main shaadi function and total 3 shaadis.. 

2 Abhira and 1 MuKa... Arohi seemed to have bhaag kar shaadi... So, no dhoom dhaam there... 

NeiRohi should have remarried atleast once. 

MuKa shaadi was average but still better than dull shaadi ke functions of Abhira ki phir se shaadi... 

there was only one Gangaur event that too with AkshNav and AbhiRohi...

I hope next really buckles up and please... Iss baar casting and story acchi rakhna! 

Ngl not at all interested in next gen Sej 

I'd my lesson with this one itself.. but abhi climax tak they're giving most of the things I wanted toh chalega.. iss gen se I've got my ROI smiley36

But you're spot on.. The no. of deaths & tragedies this gen has been great and the celebrations & festivities don't land well since they're mostly out of place and quite superficial. The drama preceding or succeeding them is meh too. Also no. of family members have visibly reduced.. vahi 4-5 people are standing everywhere like furnitures.. 

Same old best saas, best beta, best bahu dialogues are monotonous too... They're really predictable and I don't sympathize with any of the three 

@green As per articles, it seems Rajan uncle is searching entire ITV industry for next leads smiley37 Hope he finds someone good.. but yeah better if he invests half those resources in finding good cvs and save his upcoming gen from being a disaster since it's intial days with maggi love story & no parallel narratives of side ckts... so that such frequent deaths & leaps aren't required πŸ™

quoted post edited 

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 months ago
PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even Abhira wedding was bland with no guests and empty mandap. The only thing I liked was baraat. They had some good dances.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

Even Abhira wedding was bland with no guests and empty mandap. The only thing I liked was baraat. They had some good dances.

This shaadi or first one? 

verve thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

This shaadi or first one? 

Legit question πŸ˜‚