Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I think Mona even befriended SD while they were living together so that makes the betrayal worse.

They all seem to lose their values and morals once they become famous.

Sure, I'll remind you tomorrow if you forget.

Feel really bad for Mona. 

Agree, these people get lost in the fake shine of tinseltown.  This is why, I stopped following celebs life. Because we are worth more than them, so why to give them so much importance.  

Thanks.  I'll catch u up tmrw hopefully. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I forgot to give my answer. 

I find Vicky and Katrina equally great-looking. So I guess I am in the minority. Some on this thread feel Vicky looks better than Katrina at the moment. Others feel the opposite. I feel they suit each other. 

There is tough competition for the best-looking couple in Bollywood right now. My three nominations would be:

Vicky-Kat 

Sid-Kiara 

Deepu-Ranveer 

Aditya and Ananya are not in the running. Yes, I do still believe Aditya is the best-looking actor in Bollywood right now. Both are good-looking individually but they do not look good together. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I forgot to give my answer. 

I find Vicky and Katrina equally great-looking. So I guess I am in the minority. Some on this thread feel Vicky looks better than Katrina at the moment. Others feel the opposite. I feel they suit each other. 

There is tough competition for the best-looking couple in Bollywood right now. My three nominations would be:

Vicky-Kat 

Sid-Kiara 

Deepu-Ranveer  

Current power couples of BW. Each pairing is perfectly suited to each other.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

After cutting herself up like that? smiley32

I didn't understand this. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

I didn't understand this. 

I think the reference is to plastic surgery and fillers.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail

I think the reference is to plastic surgery and fillers.

Oh ok, well that nearly all actresses do. 

Now wondering what has that got upto do with marriage with Vicky or break up with Ranbir? 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Oh ok, well that nearly all actresses do. 

Now wondering what has that got upto do with marriage with Vicky or break up with Ranbir? 

I think the implication is that Ranbir never had any plans on marriage with her and was just stringing her along. Once she started to get older, he dumped her for a younger woman and the reason Katrina "settled" for Vicky is because without her looks and with her career in a slump, the only person she could get is a newcomer not in a film family. Rich A-Listers would not be interested in her romantically anymore.

That's what I'm assuming the mentality is by those comments.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail

I think the implication is that Ranbir never had any plans on marriage with her and was just stringing her along. Once she started to get older, he dumped her for a younger woman and the reason Katrina "settled" for Vicky is because without her looks and with her career in a slump, the only person she could get is a newcomer not in a film family. Rich A-Listers would not be interested in her romantically anymore.

That's what I'm assuming the mentality is by those comments.

Ok, but I guess it happens in relationships, one partner may choose not to commit and besides Katrina never spoke ill or blamed Ranbir in her post breakup interviews. 

Thats such a mean thought to have. Not everything is about looks and women don't look at marriage at surface level. Vicky loves and respects Katrina and is fairly successful. This A lister thing just depends on your last hit. 

Many lady IAS officers marry non IAS men, does that make the man worthless? It's like weighing marriage in terms of money and fame. A totally distorted way to look at marriage. 

On plastic surgeries, I wish these actresses don't do  but the new trend of young actresses like Jhanvi, Disha, Kiara, and others doing it us concerning. 

Thanks for explaining. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Ok, but I guess it happens in relationships, one partner may choose not to commit and besides Katrina never spoke ill or blamed Ranbir in her post breakup interviews. 

Thats such a mean thought to have. Not everything is about looks and women don't look at marriage at surface level. Vicky loves and respects Katrina and is fairly successful. This A lister thing just depends on your last hit. 

Many lady IAS officers marry non IAS men, does that make the man worthless? It's like weighing marriage in terms of money and fame. A totally distorted way to look at marriage. 

On plastic surgeries, I wish these actresses don't do  but the new trend of young actresses like Jhanvi, Disha, Kiara, and others doing it us concerning. 

Thanks for explaining. 

It's a horrible mentality but I have seen posters on here expressly state that so I know it's a prevailing opinion amongst some. Vicky is an actual nice guy unlike her exes so I'm certain she's happy with him. At the end of the day, love matters more than status and wealth. Ranbir (and Salman for that matter) may have had status and wealth (and looks if you don't consider Vicky attractive) but that hardly made them good partners. Take away those characteristics and most women would shudder to be treated by men the way they treated Katrina.

There are subtle plastic surgeries, like what Shilpa and Priyanka did, which I think are fine because they took features they weren't happy and altered them for their personal pleasure. But what I've seen Janhvi and Khushi do is basically resculpt themselves completely, in order to look like junior Kardashians, and I don't see the appeal in that. But then again, their mother also got a lot of plastic surgery so she may have endorsed it.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail

It's a horrible mentality but I have seen posters on here expressly state that so I know it's a prevailing opinion amongst some. Vicky is an actual nice guy unlike her exes so I'm certain she's happy with him. At the end of the day, love matters more than status and wealth. Ranbir (and Salman for that matter) may have had status and wealth (and looks if you don't consider Vicky attractive) but that hardly made them good partners. Take away those characteristics and most women would shudder to be treated by men the way they treated Katrina.

There are subtle plastic surgeries, like what Shilpa and Priyanka did, which I think are fine because they took features they weren't happy and altered them for their personal pleasure. But what I've seen Janhvi and Khushi do is basically resculpt themselves completely, in order to look like junior Kardashians, and I don't see the appeal in that. But then again, their mother also got a lot of plastic surgery so she may have endorsed it.

Yes agree, this kind of mindset is sad and unfortunate. You stunt love with the beautiful face or fair skin color if the person  but the behavior, affection, care of the person. The beautiful face or skin is only short term appeal but in the long run it is the nature which you deal and live with at all times. 

From whatever can be perceived, Vicky comes across as a sweet, caring gentleman. 

Katrina and Vicky both look so happy, right from their pics to videos to media bytes to body language, so she made the right decision. 

Plastic surgeries are harmful. Nothing justifies it. All surgeries have side effects esp when you are unnecessarily adding or removing something from your body just because of your obsession or distortion. 

Operating itself is opening up your body for infections. That's why it should be done only when medically advised. 

Why does Katrina get so much hatred when she isn't saying anything about any of the stars?