RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

I remember how shocked I was when I first heard she was marrying Vicky Kaushal because his looks are on the complete opposite end of the spectrum from hers. He is no loser like Ranbir so that is an improvement but is this really the best she could do as one of Bollywood's leading ladies?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

VICKY IS BEST.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Vicky is not an A-Lister. One A-Lister should marry another A-Lister.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Yeh kya naya caste system hai.smiley37smiley37smiley37

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Yeh kya naya caste system hai.smiley37smiley37smiley37

Look at couples who are thriving like Deepika and Ranveer because they married into the same class of A-Listers. See how Aishwarya's status has dropped from marrying a failure like Bachchan Jr. 

Blueeeee thumbnail

Look at couples who are thriving like Deepika and Ranveer because they married into the same class of A-Listers. See how Aishwarya's status has dropped from marrying a failure like Bachchan Jr. 

Aish married into the Bachchans' so that she could be protected from bhoy's obsession with her lol.

And who knows, they love each other too.

All things apart, she is better off than when that psycho was breaking her arm and disrupting her films.

I do think Kat is better person than Vicky but if they love each other toh baaki ko kya lena dena

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Aish married into the Bachchans' so that she could be protected from bhoy's obsession with her lol.

And who knows, they love each other too.

All things apart, she is better off than when that psycho was breaking her arm and disrupting her films.

I do think Kat is better person than Vicky but if they love each other toh baaki ko kya lena dena

This is not about who Aish didn't marry though. This is about who Aish did marry. Everyday, there are multiple threads posted about how the Bachchans abuse and use Aishwarya like not even celebrating their daughter's birthday together or not defending her when she is shamed online. So what type of husband and in-laws are these when the patriarch is more obsessed with defending Bachchan Jr's box office grosses from more than a decade ago on Twitter? 

Blueeeee thumbnail

This is not about who Aish didn't marry though. This is about who Aish did marry. Everyday, there are multiple threads posted about how the Bachchans abuse and use Aishwarya like not even celebrating their daughter's birthday together or not defending her when she is shamed online. So what type of husband and in-laws are these when the patriarch is more obsessed with defending Bachchan Jr's box office grosses from more than a decade ago on Twitter? 

Okay and patriarchs would have turned into feminist extraordinaires had Abhi been successful? You are yourself critiquing people on their attitudes, personality traits and value systems rather than BO numbers so eh

Edited by Blueeeee - 5 months ago
SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

And here i am wondering why vicky marries katrina ? Lol. 

He is an amazing actor where she can’t act well. For me he is an A lister and she is not. 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lol.

What defines an A lister. 

Also, does being A lister is better than being a good human who loves you and you love that person truly?