Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Ash married Abhishek because he was respectful and caring towards her. Abhishek never cared for his career, he always loved sports. He never put any effort on his brand. In his head My father is my God and i could never touch where he reached. He could do so much better but after he married to Ash he could not handle her success. I think this is where the marriage suffered and maybe he thought Ash will leave her career and be a stay home wife and a mother. But I also believe she married because he is a Bachchan and she will always be protected and she loved all the respect and attention she received. I think she was tired of disrespect she got.

Moving on to Katrina, she was hurt, bruised and wanted someone who will give her respect. Ranbir never had any intentions to marry her. He made false promises to her and had lived in relationship for about 5 or 6 yrs? That is a lot, half decade. Katrina is very bless to have vicky in her life, but i hear in the interview how many faults katrina find in his dance number and i think she needs to let that go. She needs to heal from her past and fully appreciate vicky without any faults. Because Vicky loves and respects her so much! I don't consider him B lister at all. She could not found a better guy than Vicky. Her inlaws loves her so much where IF marrying with ranbir would been a disaster. The trolling and humiliation she got after breaking with Ranbir, people even said when will you get married and have kids, you already reaching mid 30s. I am sure it was painful for her.  I am glad she moved on time and found Vicky. He is a humble guy and adores katrina. I don't think he will ever cheat on her.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

This is not about who Aish didn't marry though. This is about who Aish did marry. Everyday, there are multiple threads posted about how the Bachchans abuse and use Aishwarya like not even celebrating their daughter's birthday together or not defending her when she is shamed online. So what type of husband and in-laws are these when the patriarch is more obsessed with defending Bachchan Jr's box office grosses from more than a decade ago on Twitter? 

yes and everyone seems to miss this point but will remember things that happened in years ago but not what’s going on now. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahitab

I have heard from many people that vicky is a big flirt and hooking up with ads on sets .

Goodness, he should have some shame. Looking the way he looks, I cannot believe anyone would give him a second glance except for being Ms. Katrina Kaif. 

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Goodness, he should have some shame. Looking the way he looks, I cannot believe anyone would give him a second glance except for being Ms. Katrina Kaif. 

umm Idk about the rest it however IMO this Vicky looks like the taller version of Nawazuddin and Prabhu Deva combined smiley24

i never ever found Vicky good looking TBH 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It's men who go for looks of a woman whereas women look for financial security, family, love, respect and companionship. Katrina found these in Vicky and married him. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Katrina used to look soo pretty but she spoiled her face with some plastic surgery, now Vicky kaushal looks better than her, not beneath her. 

Only red the title. 

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The normalised colourism on this thread lol

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

It's men who go for looks of a woman whereas women look for financial security, family, love, respect and companionship. Katrina found these in Vicky and married him. 

After cutting herself up like that? smiley32

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Katrina married beneath her

Deepika married someone she doesn’t love 

Anushka married a middle class person 

PC married a child 

Aishwarya married a tree 

Aloo married an alcoholic! 

Bekind thumbnail