Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Yes agree, this kind of mindset is sad and unfortunate. You stunt love with the beautiful face or fair skin color if the person  but the behavior, affection, care of the person. The beautiful face or skin is only short term appeal but in the long run it is the nature which you deal and live with at all times. 

From whatever can be perceived, Vicky comes across as a sweet, caring gentleman. 

Katrina and Vicky both look so happy, right from their pics to videos to media bytes to body language, so she made the right decision. 

Plastic surgeries are harmful. Nothing justifies it. All surgeries have side effects esp when you are unnecessarily adding or removing something from your body just because of your obsession or distortion. 

Operating itself is opening up your body for infections. That's why it should be done only when medically advised. 

Why does Katrina get so much hatred when she isn't saying anything about any of the stars? 

Agree on Kat and Vicky. If they're happy together, then their genuine fans should be happy that they're happy and leave it at that.

I don't have a problem with plastic surgeries for cosmetic purposes in moderation. There are people whose body distortions can cause severe psychological issues or body problems so why not treat that with cosmetic surgery if that can be a feasible solution. The distortion can be deadlier in the long run. Cosmetic surgery can be taken too far though like when Aditya Chopra forced Anushka Sharma and Vaani Kapoor to get work done on their faces.

I think Kat gets hatred for several reasons. Some people think she isn't a good actress and it isn't fair that she's an A-Lister based on looks alone. Others are angry about her racial background or her bad Hindi. Then different fandoms hate her for varying reasons as well. Deepika fans have beef with her since Ranbir cheated on Deepika with Kat. Alia fans know that Ranbir cheated on Kat with Alia so they're insecure about Kat especially since the Kapoors preferred Kat as a prospective bride. Salman fans are angry she dumped him and uses him still for movies to remain relevant. Kareena fans see Katrina as a rival so they dislike her and try to put her down. The list goes on and on.

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Shouldn't beneath or above be irrelevant? 

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I think the implication is that Ranbir never had any plans on marriage with her and was just stringing her along. Once she started to get older, he dumped her for a younger woman and the reason Katrina "settled" for Vicky is because without her looks and with her career in a slump, the only person she could get is a newcomer not in a film family. Rich A-Listers would not be interested in her romantically anymore.

That's what I'm assuming the mentality is by those comments.

Vicky is from a filmy family. His dad is a producer. And Ranbir didn’t dump her for Alia. He meet Alia long after he broke up with Kat. How many A-lister actors are left in Bollywood? Tell me which young actors are A-list now. I don’t see any. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes true.But their mother Sridevi  also did only nose surgery during her younger days as it was considered as a defect when she had to enter bollywood.In south she was a top heroine with that nose.In old age only she did many surgeries to look young.But now the actresses....

It's a horrible mentality but I have seen posters on here expressly state that so I know it's a prevailing opinion amongst some. Vicky is an actual nice guy unlike her exes so I'm certain she's happy with him. At the end of the day, love matters more than status and wealth. Ranbir (and Salman for that matter) may have had status and wealth (and looks if you don't consider Vicky attractive) but that hardly made them good partners. Take away those characteristics and most women would shudder to be treated by men the way they treated Katrina.

There are subtle plastic surgeries, like what Shilpa and Priyanka did, which I think are fine because they took features they weren't happy and altered them for their personal pleasure. But what I've seen Janhvi and Khushi do is basically resculpt themselves completely, in order to look like junior Kardashians, and I don't see the appeal in that. But then again, their mother also got a lot of plastic surgery so she may have endorsed it.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia4545

Vicky is from a filmy family. His dad is a producer. And Ranbir didn’t dump her for Alia. He meet Alia long after he broke up with Kat. How many A-lister actors are left in Bollywood? Tell me which young actors are A-list now. I don’t see any. 

Yes, but his family does not have the stature of the Khans or Kapoors. Even Alia is from a film family but also one that was not as prominent as the ones listed above so she felt the need to "upgrade" by marrying into the Kapoors. 

Based on the stories I've heard, Alia was definitely a factor in the Ranbir/Kat breakup. Many Kat fans are astonished by her generosity that she still keeps up a friendship with Alia.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Yes true.But their mother Sridevi  also did only nose surgery during her younger days as it was considered as a defect when she had to enter bollywood.In south she was a top heroine with that nose.In old age only she did many surgeries to look young.But now the actresses....

In the south, no one had problems with her looks. In Bollywood, she was shamed for her size and labeled Thunder Thighs. Her body issues probably started there.

Yes, but his family does not have the stature of the Khans or Kapoors. Even Alia is from a film family but also one that was not as prominent as the ones listed above so she felt the need to "upgrade" by marrying into the Kapoors. 

Based on the stories I've heard, Alia was definitely a factor in the Ranbir/Kat breakup. Many Kat fans are astonished by her generosity that she still keeps up a friendship with Alia.

You don’t have to be a Kapoor or Khan to be powerful. If you are insider, then you will have some power. Alia has nothing to do with Ranbir Kat’s breakup. It doesn’t matter what the fans says. Ranbir Kat broke up in 2016 and Ranbir Alia started to date in 2017 when they were working in Brahmastra. Kat and Alia are still good friend. It wouldn’t be possible if Alia came between Ranbir Kat.  

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It looks like  Katrina tried for RK a lot....and maybe he said Not interested

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Maybe after her breakup and soul searching she realized she doesn't need some Kapoor tag to be happy in life. She is a household name in itself and finding someone who makes you happy is more important that being miserable and popular.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: greenletters

Maybe after her breakup and soul searching she realized she doesn't need some Kapoor tag to be happy in life. She is a household name in itself and finding someone who makes you happy is more important that being miserable and popular.

If Vickky Kaushal remains loyal and does not cheat Katrina hes better hubby than ranbir 

Ultimately life is not abourt surnames of father, husband, son etc its about how good your family, husband and son are by nature so you have peaceful life 

What is you are a kennedy or kapoor surname but have no happiness and peace marrying them all life 

you mature after 35 years of age till than you want fancy toys, cars, bungalows sur names toyboys hubby 

After 35-40 years you look for loyal hubby or family and peace of mind and not constant tension that your hubby may leave you may have affair with another girl etc and i guess both deepika and katrina have that happiness and peace 

If your husband is loyal and caring to you than you have married way above yourself no matter hes middle class and you billionaire actress thats life 

Must stop humiliating Ranveer singh and viccky kaushal just because they have no kapoor name tag or sur names - they are much better humans and husbands and family member than one with kapoor tag 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago