MT: Have you ever been a victim of childhood abuse of any sort?

Posted: 5 months ago

[Post Removed]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail

Thankfully not.. 

Edited by YourCat - 5 months ago

[Post Removed]

subha.rath2008 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I couldn't come out of it frankly and it till now haunts.... 

I am 36 now.... 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Not abuse .......but Eve teasing in India is on another level..smiley11...as a young teenager it was almost a torture to go out....whether it was biking to school....traveling in a crowded bus......not a single when some bas tard wouldn't make a dirty comment....wink or try to touch......not a single day.....it had me traumatized growing up....smiley18

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I used to repeatedly get stalked by guys. 

I had one stalker who drove a black car - anytime I would see a similar black car I'd freeze. I wasn't afraid - but I was exhausted by his constant pursuit. 

then there were plenty of other incidences. So I wud say stalking. 

I wasn't tormented by it, I had a good support network in the form of friends and colleagues. 

But you never can accept stalking, 

[Post Removed]

Supari_khala thumbnail

Naam hai meethasach. Question hain kadva sach. Aise kaise chalega re

MochaQueen thumbnail

Yeah bruh, my teacher made me do homework, wipe the blackboard, clean my desk and what not. Ek masoom si bachi se itna kaam.smiley18

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Not abuse .......but Eve teasing in India is on another level..smiley11...as a young teenager it was almost a torture to go out....whether it was biking to school....traveling in a crowded bus......not a single when some bas tard wouldn't make a dirty comment....wink or try to touch......not a single day.....it had me traumatized growing up....smiley18

it took me almost 12 years to be comfortable around guys because of eve teasing trauma. even small kids younger than me used to eve tease while walking- coming back from tution. During college time also 

I can never forget this incident- i was coming from a tution and one guy on bicycle first touched my shoulder and then later parked his cycle in the connecting lane- he knew this was the only route. He unzipped his pant and took his p**** out. It was a horrible day. I missed my next hour tution class because I was horrified that he is still out there. I used to live in a rental house for studies- without parents.

My friend used to disguise as a boy while going back home in evening after late tuitions. 

These incidents still trouble me. Once in a bus, 5 guys sat on a three seater chair while I was already sitting there. They were laughing so 3 aunties from front chair scolded them badly and then i sat with her.

i was in 11th std.

problem is they could only get scolded because it was a usual practice 

Edited by DamRyeong - 5 months ago