Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Neeti cannot expect the truth much less decency from such a fraudulent man. He is the stereotypical cheater: he wants his cake and eat it too. There is nothing Neeti can say to keep Rajiv from Pari. It's not love that draws him to Pari. It's hero worship. She appeals to his ego and she's the constant victim, damsel in distress. Men like this love nothing more than rescuing them.

These other woman/mistresses have this formula down pat, so Neeti cannot appeal to this guy. Nor should she. Another poster mentioned boundaries.  Rajiv and Pari have no boundaries. Watch out for people with no boundaries; they are capable of anything.

So, I don't think Rajiv would be receptive to any of Neeti's suggestions. He would probably say it is HIS responsibility to take care of the "friend" from hell. Rajiv is very much enjoying romancing Pari.  I think another poster said they want to keep Neeti there out of guilt, not love. They want to keep romancing without feeling guilty for ruining Neeti's life.

What garbage characters.

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Raju ban gaya gentleman

As someone had pointed out, Neeti's best interest lies in leaving that man and moving on. 

But if not, then she needs to learn the art of being manipulative like pari and use pari's strategy of acting all sweet, mahan and miss goody-two-shoes infront of everyone, wishing for Pari's bhalai to send her away from that house. 

As the saying goes, "zeher ko zeher hi kaat sakta hai."

Edited by Aurora_77 - 5 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

Neeti cannot expect the truth much less decency from such a fraudulent man. He is the stereotypical cheater: he wants his cake and eat it too. There is nothing Neeti can say to keep Rajiv from Pari. It's not love that draws him to Pari. It's hero worship. She appeals to his ego and she's the constant victim, damsel in distress. Men like this love nothing more than rescuing them.

These other woman/mistresses have this formula down pat, so Neeti cannot appeal to this guy. Nor should she. Another poster mentioned boundaries.  Rajiv and Pari have no boundaries. Watch out for people with no boundaries; they are capable of anything.

So, I don't think Rajiv would be receptive to any of Neeti's suggestions. He would probably say it is HIS responsibility to take care of the "friend" from hell. Rajiv is very much enjoying romancing Pari.  I think another poster said they want to keep Neeti there out of guilt, not love. They want to keep romancing without feeling guilty for ruining Neeti's life.

What garbage characters.

my question was that what excuse he would've given to stay with pari.

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

my question was that what excuse he would've given to stay with pari.

Jazz, I think k he would have given  any excuse to stay with Pari. If Neeti said, let us have our own home and Pari stay with your family,  he woukd say it is their or even his responsibility to stay with Pari since she is pregnant. This man has no moral compass and will le to achieve his aims. His aim is to romance Pari, uninterrupted smiley37he has even taken to say I love Pari and I have responsibilities to her WHILE expecting Neeti to understand this. I won't be surprised if he starts saying he has to be Pari bodyguard to protect her from Neeti's anger. He's plain disgusting 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

What garbage characters.

@Bold omg yes it could be true. Pari and Sanju/Rajeev are real monsters. Neeti should never come back and let their dream of bigamy and threesome be fulfilled ever. 

I want Neeti to teach them including the family a lesson that no one forgets. Or best is to just run away from these animals. 

She must move on and be happy... I know it's better said than done... since Neeti has shared everything with that cheatersmiley28 but anyways if Mauli could move on why can't she move on bravely and have a happy life.

All in all I just don't care about the Bawja animals and that animal couple. I am only interested in Neeti's character because she is the only sane one who actually is taking decisions. .

Edited by sumz_d - 5 months ago
shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumz_d

@Bold omg yes it could be true. Pari and Sanju/Rajeev are real monsters. Neeti should never come back and let their dream of bigamy and threesome be fulfilled ever. 

I want Neeti to teach them including the family a lesson that no one forgets. Or best is to just run away from these animals. 

She must move on and be happy... I know it's better said than done... since Neeti has shared everything with that cheatersmiley28 but anyways if Mauli could move on why can't she move on bravely and have a happy life.

All in all I just don't care about the Bawja animals and that animal couple. I am only interested in Neeti's character because she is the only sane one who actually is taking decisions. .

the rational side of me wants neeti to leave this crazy house but the other side of me wants her to stay and be extra sweet to everyone and actually pretend to work on her marriage and everything and then expose both these fraudsters who claim to love her but will leave no chance to romance each other. Rajeev is lit romancimg pari in front of the family and this behuda family does not even flinch like it is so normal.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Jazz, I think k he would have given  any excuse to stay with Pari. If Neeti said, let us have our own home and Pari stay with your family,  he woukd say it is their or even his responsibility to stay with Pari since she is pregnant. This man has no moral compass and will le to achieve his aims. His aim is to romance Pari, uninterrupted smiley37he has even taken to say I love Pari and I have responsibilities to her WHILE expecting Neeti to understand this. I won't be surprised if he starts saying he has to be Pari bodyguard to protect her from Neeti's anger. He's plain disgusting 

true but then also neeti can reply him back that "some days ago, u were ready to leave the house alone n disappear so what's the problem in leaving house with me?" Then uski bolti band ho jaegi. Sometimes i wish i were writer of neeti's dialogues

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: shirin04

the rational side of me wants neeti to leave this crazy house but the other side of me wants her to stay and be extra sweet to everyone and actually pretend to work on her marriage and everything and then expose both these fraudsters who claim to love her but will leave no chance to romance each other. Rajeev is lit romancimg pari in front of the family and this behuda family does not even flinch like it is so normal.

the family ulta enjoys pariraj romance like shippers

[Post Removed]