Why does Sanju continue to tell Neeti he loves her?

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

We have other posts talking about both Neeti and Pari's shortcomings; however,  I think we should discuss the issues that Sanju has created. In the latest episode I watched, he was confessing his true love to Neeti, which was infuriating because clearly he is now in love with Pari. I simply don't understand why he continues to profess his love for her. It's gaslighting at its finest and it is playing with her mental state. I simply can't understand why Sanju continues to profess his love to Neeti. Shouldn't he want to break ties with her. Pari's fans say she is the legal and first wife; if he loves her so much, why isn't he looking to get rid of Neeti. Is there a reason why he keeps lying to Neeti. I mean Pari's family has land; is Neeti's family rich or something? I hate this character very much

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

He loves both of them. Bohat bara dil hai iss bandey ka.smiley8

kiransgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

See, I don't believe you can love two people at once. You love them both but are in love with one. The other you have loving feelings for as a friend and a loving companion. This is my opinion. You can only be in love with one person at a time. You guys decide who Rajiv(hate him) loves, Pari or Neeti. smiley37Neither is a winner to get the love of a lying bigamist. When will this character get his just dues? Grrr.smiley7

He's using one of them. Which one?

Edited by kiransgirl - 7 months ago
KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

He might be confused about his current feelings and, tbe day he finds out that Niti has tried to kill Pari/get her married off to Rakesh and and get Sanju's unborn baby aborted so she can put the blame on Pari and have her thrown out of BH... that day he'll finally admit he only was attracted to her and not really IN love. JMO, of course... I might be totally wrong, but if TIIC make a wannabe killer vamp the main heroine of the show btw the two, than this show will be setting a new record of disgust/low/whatever you wanna call it.

I mean.... how many times has tried to kill a pg Pari (w Niti's own baby) by now? What a piece of trash!

Naya_31 thumbnail

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

See, I don't believe you can love two people at once. You love them both but are in love with one. The other you have loving feelings for as a friend and a loving companion. This is my opinion. You can only be in love with one person at a time. You guys decide who Rajiv(hate him) loves, Pari or Neeti. smiley37Neither is a winner to get the love of a lying bigamist. When will this character get his just dues? Grrr.smiley7

He's using one of them. Which one?

A person can have feelings for two people at the same time. It happens all the time. But like you said, there's always one who you love more. That's natural. I believe when you have feelings for two people, your true love is the second one, because if you loved the first one truly in the first place then you wouldn't have developed feelings for the second one.

With regard to this show, it's obvious Pari is the FL as she is shown as the mahaan one. Rajeev will choose her in the end. I just hope she doesn't choose him.smiley37 Both girls need to dump him.

kiransgirl thumbnail

A person can have feelings for two people at the same time. It happens all the time. But like you said, there's always one who you love more. That's natural. I believe when you have feelings for two people, your true love is the second one, because if you loved the first one truly in the first place then you wouldn't have developed feelings for the second one.

With regard to this show, it's obvious Pari is the FL as she is shown as the mahaan one. Rajeev will choose her in the end. I just hope she doesn't choose him.smiley37 Both girls need to dump him.

I think you are right about the second love probably being the one who the person is in love with. I have heard the quote before. Honestly, I can't see myself being with someone who has feelings for someone else. That's crazy. There are so many people in the world; why settle with one who loves another. It would be demoralizing to anyone, I think. I actually watch this show from the US, so we have a different take on things. I have such an aversion to the lies being told to Neeti. I just think you should not lie to someone about something as sacred as marriage. What's bonkers in this situation is EVERYONE is lying to Neeti. Everyone. Omg. I can't imagine. How can you trust anyone if everyone is lying to you?

Yes, I hear that Pari is the female lead and PariRaj is couple we should be rooting for. But I am so disgusted and I am not even a regular viewer. Plus, we don't get this show that much here in the US, so I think I am just going to stop watching. We get Junooniyat and that's actually pretty good, so I might start watching that one a little more. In that show, the FL stands up for herself and I like the Jahan and Ilayhi as a couple. They have rooting value, somewhat.

I saw in the upcoming episodes they will turn Neeti into an absolute spineless coward begging Rajiv to choose between her and Pari and to stay with hersmiley7 I can't. I just can't. This is past regressive. I think its abusive and sick. Let her get revenge but for God's sake, don't turn her into a spineless, groveling loser like Pari.

Edited by kiransgirl - 7 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

I think you are right about the second love probably being the one who the person is in love with. I have heard the quote before. Honestly, I can't see myself being with someone who has feelings for someone else. That's crazy. There are so many people in the world; why settle with one who loves another. It would be demoralizing to anyone, I think. I actually watch this show from the US, so we have a different take on things. I have such an aversion to the lies being told to Neeti. I just think you should not lie to someone about something as sacred as marriage. What's bonkers in this situation is EVERYONE is lying to Neeti. Everyone. Omg. I can't imagine. How can you trust anyone if everyone is lying to you?

Yes, I hear that Pari is the female lead and PariRaj is couple we should be rooting for. But I am so disgusted and I am not even a regular viewer. Plus, we don't get this show that much here in the US, so I think I am just going to stop watching. We get Junooniyat and that's actually pretty good, so I might start watching that one a little more. In that show, the FL stands up for herself and I like the Jahan and Ilayhi as a couple. They have rooting value, somewhat.

I saw in the upcoming episodes they will turn Neeti into an absolute spineless coward begging Rajiv to choose between her and Pari and to stay with hersmiley7 I can't. I just can't. This is past regressive. I think its abusive and sick. Let her get revenge but for God's sake, don't turn her into a spineless, groveling loser like Pari.

All the characters are so disappointing here. Read the plot of Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli, it's also produced by Ekta but the story was so much better than this and it had a good ending too.

I was hoping Neeti leaves Rajeev and Pari after learning the truth, and leads her own independent life. I am still hoping both these girls leave Rajeev at some point and never come back to him.😭 If Pari is the FL, they should introduce a new hero for her.

Naya_31 thumbnail

All the characters are so disappointing here. Read the plot of Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli, it's also produced by Ekta but the story was so much better than this and it had a good ending too.

I was hoping Neeti leaves Rajeev and Pari after learning the truth, and leads her own independent life. I am still hoping both these girls leave Rajeev at some point and never come back to him.😭 If Pari is the FL, they should introduce a new hero for her.

that show was good. The ML was sent to prison in the end. 

Edited by Naya_31 - 7 months ago
KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

With the difference that Pari didn't grovel at Rajiv's feet upon mearning the truth nor did she plot to be chosen by him.... she left the guy and from then on her main focus was Niti, until Niti herself started a war vs her. And it's Niti who's still plotting to keep Sanju, although she knows he's more and more attracted towards his ex.

And Pari mainly helped cover up his deeds by getting out from in-btw Rajniti bcz:

1) Niti had just suffered an accident

2) Niti was pregnant.... telling her that Sanju was already married to her bff would have subjected both Niti and her then unborn child possibly to both stress and all kinds of shyte talks from ppl, given that Rajniti weren't married when Niti got pg.

Had Sanju betrayed Pari w any other woman, I doubt she'd have so easily given up on making him and his mother pay.

I know it was wrong to keep secrets from Niti, but no matter how you slice & dice it... keeping that doesn't justify ALL the long LIST of crimes Niti tried to committ out of jealousy and spite.

And funny part is how only Pari is held responsible for this mess, when Niti's dear Sanju used and betrayed Pari, first. But hey, poor, poor Niti the wannabe criminal. Ok...

Edited by KalmaLove92 - 7 months ago