Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

I actually prefer Preeti Amin as Akshu smiley36

Regarding Pranali, she looks like a Teenager. But I agree, if they wanted to kill Akshara within a month of new leap, then why Bring new actor?

I guess, she must have refused.

Pranali is indeed younger than Samrudhi. She even looks younger than her age. 

I don't think Preeti as Ak received so well. That could be the reason they are ending.

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agree. I too like her decision in this. 

One way both HC and PR existed with grace and exit TRP also raised that week. 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siri918

Pranali is indeed younger than Samrudhi. She even looks younger than her age. 

I don't think Preeti as Ak received so well. That could be the reason they are ending.

Pranali looked way too younger as a mother and the way they tried to cover it up. The tacky kajal and baggy clothes couldnt make her looked aged. Honestly karishma looked the part where we could see her transition from Aroohi, dr.Aroohi Neil Birla and Matashree.Coming to Preeti, she might have been aware of the duration she signed up for when she took up role. When they eliminated key Gen3 characters, leaving Akshara as a catalyst for Armaan-Abhira's marriage, her tenure seemed predetermined from the start itself whsb they decided to mimic "Ghum" Season 1. All the legacy heroines are eliminated after a point of time so there is no point in discussing if Akshara was received well or not. Personally i left she is doing great job as Akshara so far.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: AAMP

I liked Preeti Amin in katha ankahee and miss her in that serial.. but somehow I feel there’s some harshness or hardness in her portrayal of Akshara.. I would have preferred someone with a more soft or kind portrayal.. just my opinion 😊

when life has dealt you lot of blows you become hard..akshara has suffered terribly in life..she lost everyone she loved..so in order to go on living she became hard.. that’s why I think preeti Amin as akshara is perfect..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Pranali looked way too younger as a mother and the way they tried to cover it up. The tacky kajal and baggy clothes couldnt make her looked aged. Honestly karishma looked the part where we could see her transition from Aroohi, dr.Aroohi Neil Birla and Matashree.Coming to Preeti, she might have been aware of the duration she signed up for when she took up role. When they eliminated key Gen3 characters, leaving Akshara as a catalyst for Armaan-Abhira's marriage, her tenure seemed predetermined from the start itself whsb they decided to mimic "Ghum" Season 1. All the legacy heroines are eliminated after a point of time so there is no point in discussing if Akshara was received well or not. Personally i left she is doing great job as Akshara so far.

Akshara has to die in order for Armaan and abhira Marriage to happen. So Aksharas death is an integral part of the story..it’s not about how well preeti was received as akshara..in fact preeti is doing a great job as akshara. But in order for the story to move onto abhira armaan marriage.‘ akshara has to die..it happened in ghum 1 and in the original KD🤷🏻‍♀️