Will Sirat's clan be a negative presence forever in the show?

Partyc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Sirat is herself proof of a man quickly moving on from his dead wife just after her death. I wonder how could  Kairav and Ak accept Sirat and Arohi in the family because they were living proof of their father's fickle love. 

Years later Sirat's daughter Arohi became sister vamp of Naira's daughter's life and tried to hurt her as much as possible. At least she wasn't always a third angle. She even took responsibility of Akshu Abhi separation years later after she changed. She at least has years of sisterhood with Akshu and became a better person. So, didn't expect Ruhi would be a vamp at all.

Now, Ruhi ,Sirat's grandaughter, is worst version of her half aunt Akshu , her mom Arohi and the great pukeworthy Vamp Pakhi Didi. At least the earlier 3 were better actors. Prateeksha acts terrible. Also Ruhi and Abhira are half first cousins biologically and they don't know each other at all. They are not sisters like Akshu Aru who at least grew up together or Naira Gayu who were fully cousins and had childhood memories of each other. I wonder what she will do when Abhira marries Armaan and it is revealed that she is Akshu's daughter. She will hate Abhira like hell and she would actively try to ruin her.  Even Pakhi didi is gonna hate her for outdoing her.

I won't be surprised if Ruhit or even RuhMaan child becomes the antagonist in fifth generation . I wish she doesn't have a child who becomes main in next generation. I want this Sirat chapter to be sidelined or better end for once. Or at least Ruhi's kid  should not be third angle in next generation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Had that fraud Maudi not trapped Kartik and manipulated him into marrying her laado Sirat then this filthy clan wouldn’t have succeeded at all!

It all stems from that gold digger Maudi who passed on her gold digging to her future decedents!

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

You still believe there will be next generation? smiley36

Sirat was ultimately the endgame with Kartik, you can't erase that, no matter how bad it looked. 

Rishta writers really have no idea how real world work it seems. They are constantly messing up their own shows. 

This one is ditto copy of Lost in someone's love, which sucks because such stories were never DKP standard. But look at it today. 

Ruhi was supposed to be postive girl, no idea why they did what they did just to bring in some drama. Audience would have probably connected with Ruhi the most... 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Had that fraud Maudi not trapped Kartik and manipulated him into marrying her laado Sirat then this filthy clan wouldn’t have succeeded at all!

It all stems from that gold digger Maudi who passed on her gold digging to her future decedents!

Sach mai yaar sari phasad ki jad ye maudi hai smiley44. Khud toh nikal gayi but Sirat's lineage ki negativity abhi tak barkarar haismiley36

Edited by Summer_Rain - 4 months ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Partyc

I won't be surprised if Ruhit or even RuhMaan child becomes the antagonist in fifth generation . I wish she doesn't have a child who becomes main in next generation. I want this Sirat chapter to be sidelined or better end for once. Or at least Ruhi's kid  should not be third angle in next generation.

Don’t worry! Chances of Gen5 are extremely low considering yrkkkh is already suffering from low trp since last 2-3 months. It isn’t able to even get 2.0 in prime time 

Partyc thumbnail

Thank you dear. I hope this is the end but kya pata audience may start to like Abhira too much and they create another set of cousins against each other. Also Abhira is being compared to Naira too much so, they would kill her after she gives birth to Naira/Kaira/Maira. Then Rohit will die and RuhMaan will finally marry and take care of Abhira kid and Rohit ka beta RuHit. Later, Ruhi will give birth to Ruhaanika, all set to destroy the life of her second half cousin/ half sister. 

I would rather want Abhira to give birth to triplets Naira, Kaira and Maira , ek heroine, ek side sister, ek vamp. Let Abhira give birth to vamp and don't create a vamp lineage of Maudi, Sheela, Sirat, Arohi, Ruhi, Ruhita/ Ruhaanika. It would always be same old Naira vs Sirat even after their deaths. It has become a generational feud. I was hoping for Manyu VS Nav but the new lead is representing both of them , Nav by blood and Manyu by name. Abhira name has more Abhimanyu than Ruhi blood. Ruhi ko Birlas and Abhi dono ne ditch kar Diya tha. They wanted no affiliation with vamp it seems. Also, Manjari and Manyu were step relations by blood and otherwise adopted relations which were broken for khoon and pyaar respectively. We also know how step relations are portrayed in this show: look at Swarna, Sirat, Vidya , Ruhi and Arohi. Only exception was Devyani- a Singhania and we know how classy Singhanias are unlike Goenkas, Poddars and Birlas. I am glad that Birlas gave these heartless Goenkas third class treatment they deserved. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you dear. I hope this is the end but kya pata audience may start to like Abhira too much and they create another set of cousins against each other. Also Abhira is being compared to Naira too much so, they would kill her after she gives birth to Naira/Kaira/Maira. Then Rohit will die and RuhMaan will finally marry and take care of Abhira kid and Rohit ka beta RuHit. Later, Ruhi will give birth to Ruhaanika, all set to destroy the life of her second half cousin/ half sister. 

I would rather want Abhira to give birth to triplets Naira, Kaira and Maira , ek heroine, ek side sister, ek vamp. Let Abhira give birth to vamp and don't create a vamp lineage of Maudi, Sheela, Sirat, Arohi, Ruhi, Ruhita/ Ruhaanika. It would always be same old Naira vs Sirat even after their deaths. It has become a generational feud. I was hoping for Manyu VS Nav but the new lead is representing both of them , Nav by blood and Manyu by name. Abhira name has more Abhimanyu than Ruhi blood. Ruhi ko Birlas and Abhi dono ne ditch kar Diya tha. They wanted no affiliation with vamp it seems. Also, Manjari and Manyu were step relations by blood and otherwise adopted relations which were broken for khoon and pyaar respectively. We also know how step relations are portrayed in this show: look at Swarna, Sirat, Vidya , Ruhi and Arohi. Only exception was Devyani- a Singhania and we know how classy Singhanias are unlike Goenkas, Poddars and Birlas. I am glad that Birlas gave these heartless Goenkas third class treatment they deserved. 

@Bold - What? smiley36

They should have brought back Singhaniyas when Goenkas and Birlas failed... 

Partyc thumbnail

Heck Birlas were better than Goenkas. Manjiri was never as bad with Manyu as Manish was to Akshu. But u r right, Singhanias deserved to be in the story. I hope they bring both families for Gen 4 for Abhira support.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Heck Birlas were better than Goenkas. Manjiri was never as bad with Manyu as Manish was to Akshu. But u r right, Singhanias deserved to be in the story. I hope they bring both families for Gen 4 for Abhira support.

dont u think singhanias might have died

AnnaPearl thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

This is hilarious 😂 

I d comment on it but the whole post is so silly and senseless.