Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: rajava5

I think is very clear that neither SP nor DKP are not sure how this new Gen will fetch TRP, they have been hell-bent on promoting this new gen for the past 1 week and they are using PR for promotion. This is not going to work. 

Due to a lot of negativity in the comments section of the last screen of the Abhi-Abhir scene that was uploaded yesterday, has been deleted.

This promotion actually is nothing ..actually promotion happens there 3 weeks back itself ...it's not received well too..all this ph shows is facing down the hill..PPL are disconnected..

rajava5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This PH has lost audience trust, any big leads are scared to work with them after seeing what HC and PR went through. RS has so much guts to lie in front of the camera and in all media portals that this is a trilogy and love story about Abhi-AK. In all recent interviews by HC/PR, it is very clear they are disappointed as actors, in fact, I did notice not even one time HC did mention AbhiRa when he was asked questions about it.

Manny_123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: rajava5

I think is very clear that neither SP nor DKP are not sure how this new Gen will fetch TRP, they have been hell-bent on promoting this new gen for the past 1 week and they are using PR for promotion. This is not going to work. 

Due to a lot of negativity in the comments section of the last screen of the Abhi-Abhir scene that was uploaded yesterday, has been deleted.

Yeah they are actively promoting S4. The frequency of the promotion is high today. I saw more than four promo materials just TODAY lol. They now have included ML as well to the promo. No sign of Rooh. 

@bold is it SP official website? On Insta and YT, that last scene of Abhir and Abhi is still there. ๐Ÿค”

rajava5 thumbnail

Edited by rajava5 - 7 months ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

PH hurt his own audience of the show just because of their ego. They have forgotten that viewers are their lifeline. If viewers lose faith in a ceratin show it is hard to regain. 

I never thought they would release the last sequence of S3 finale yesterday itself. It was so heartless of them. Just to focus on S4 they are going on a marathon. They kept Abhi to hold on to the reminaing viewers of HC/Abhi fans but makers did dirty by showing the death scene early prior to the release of episode.  I really want this to shut down because they are very inconsiderate of viewers and actors.

Viewers will never understand injustice done to the actors as they only care about dramas in the show.  More or so they don't want to understand. Thatz why Hina also received backlashes from viewers. I believe she took the right decision because it is her life and career. HC and PR made the right choice before it got out of control. 

rajava5 thumbnail

Itโ€™s basically to get this gen 3 to be done and dusted ๐Ÿ’”

Liyo thumbnail

Edited by Liyo - 7 months ago
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Shhh most celebrated writer hai. Uske amaze story line se amaze kardenge smiley40 already they started fooling audience.smiley37 Yrkkh gen 1 ka jhasa dekhe they are giving Ghum Gen 1 smiley32

Muje toh lagta hei inke writing se ab log ghum 1 ko better bolna na shuru karde.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Siasia2014

yeah the opening will be more of S3 ending the few Abhira moments and the death. And if itโ€™s up ppl will claim itโ€™s S4. 

But then the next of that will tell viewers if people really liked gen 4 or not ๐Ÿ˜‚

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Anu234

Muje toh lagta hei inke writing se ab log ghum 1 ko better bolna na shuru karde.

ghum 1 wale bhi rone lagenge for ruining their showsmiley36 pehle promo hi shadi ka dediya. Most progressive fl of ITV jo lawyer banne chali thi aur lawyer ki ghar ka bahu bann gayi. Arohi 2.0 She wanted to be bahu of Doctors family to become great doctor. Ye bhi banegi smiley37