Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

No need thread today for Nov 6 episode? smiley44

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

The fear was real today when Abhira said, “Mumma aap DRIVING PE DHYAN DO.” smiley39

I am not aganist any artists as after all it's their income and they act..

But I am against this total ph and their purpose of showing woman i don't like 

Better someone takes it going forward as the previous will not be doing that anymore. smiley36 This might will be closed soon I guess.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Arre woh sab thodi apne haath mei hai. I am watching Gen 4 with clean slate. Upar se if this turns out to be too family family show toh I will stop. Kuch kaand and all rahega toh hi I will watch. smiley36 

Family vibes in fictional characters look a bit stale now 

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Siasia2014

but they got the bump which otherwise they wouldn’t. At 1.6 to whatever. 

People are already frustrated with the ending they gave for gen 3 it was all abrupt.

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Arre woh sab thodi apne haath mei hai. I am watching Gen 4 with clean slate. Upar se if this turns out to be too family family show toh I will stop. Kuch kaand and all rahega toh hi I will watch. smiley36 

Family vibes in fictional characters look a bit stale now 

You r proving you and me are ghum fans re 

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Siri918

If Akshra dies why did they get a new actor for Ak's role?

maybe they show Ak for some time like S1. already advertising a triangle love story and showing Abhira with two MLs. But Ruhi is one tied to both MLs as per the promo! The cringe already started thensmiley37

Fl k pas koi nhi rehta esliye they got new ak. But anyways she has to die after sometime.

SakshiLohani thumbnail

Obviously to show another death, the obsession they have with deaths, basically Sai's baba being replaced by Abhira's mumma aka Akshara, I bet show has just started only and within a month or so they can show death so that Abhira Armaan and Roohi's triangle can begin. Marte marte Akshara to Armaan be like meri beti ki zimmedari tumhari hai, Tata bye bye, sabka death blame lekar ab mai apna death blame kisi aur par daal kar ja rhi hu. 

Its so cringe that Roohi is almost 8 years older then Abhira and they will show a love triangle.

Bacche hue Goenkas bhi jald gayab kar diye jayege. 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

DT Note:

There is already a Synopsis thread for the current date to continue discussion on YRKKH.

If you want to discuss previous seasons, kindly use this thread: Beautiful seasons of YRKKH

Thread closed.

– YRKKH DT

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 6 months ago