Please post synopsis when available.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Posted: 7 months ago

Final episode ka final synopsis hub agaya smiley38
IMG_7093.jpeg

Edited by Criticiser - 7 months ago
Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I liked Abhi and AbhirRa goodbye scene so much..can't stop my tears..... I thought they may not do it well. But it's beautifully done.

Just like Arohi's death scene, that 30 secs said everything about Abhi and Abhir.

can't wait for my final episode ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i doubt the ending will be done well. Abhira not born yet accident has not happened it will be soo rushed

rajava5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think it will be last scene of Gen 3, as Abhi-Abhir soul slowly disappears, they won’t show any aftermath. That scene is so heartbreaking 💔💔💔

rajava5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

i doubt the ending will be done well. Abhira not born yet accident has not happened it will be soo rushed

They won’t show Abheera birth in today’s episode, directly in first episode of Gen 4 they might show FBs or directly show her as grown up girl. 

Edited by rajava5 - 7 months ago
Emeralues thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

given what they done so far to Abhira, I think they done it well. Especially not showing the bodies and them saying those words. Even Arohi's death was quick but was impactful just coz of that hospital scene.

Abhir said what's the most important to him that his love for his mom and Abhi said what's most important, his love for her. That has been the only thing for him and nobody understood his heart at all.

it was always better for him to leave. But without the drama, the death had the dignity that Dr Abhimanyu Birla always had. 
See she didn't even get to see their bodies. That was too cruel. I don't know why she needed such a big punishment but that is what she got

Edited out religious references 

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 months ago
Emeralues thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: rajava5

I think it will be last scene of Gen 3, as Abhi-Abhir soul slowly disappears, they won’t show any aftermath. That scene is so heartbreaking 💔💔💔

In a way it is good, they haven't shown the Birla House losing another son and soul of their house. They lost two sons and one daughter. It's small mercies that we don't have to watch their pain. This is enough. 

Emeralues thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I am not able to stop crying yaar.... she couldn't pay respects to their bodies nor see them. So something is incomplete. Either their souls keep wandering around for reunion or she will have the most horrible life from now on with that guilt until her death.