Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I have a feeling KJo will end it with Archie’s cast. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: happygirl123

Alia-Kareena
Sara-Ananya
Ajay-Rohit Shetty
Kajol-Rani

Seems to little maybe they haven't shot the rest

Looking forward to Alia - Bebo and Kajol - Rani episodes smiley16

Sara with Ananya.. how boring smiley12 Why KJo didn’t invite Sara with Ibrahim as his movie shooting is already completed?

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Why Alia becomes dumb on the couch smiley36

She pepped-up the viewership response smiley32

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Looking forward to Alia - Bebo and Kajol - Rani episodes smiley16

Sara with Ananya.. how boring smiley12 Why KJo didn’t invite Sara with Ibrahim as his movie shooting is already completed?

He always starts the promos on KWK with his staples smiley32

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

So, a real dearth of biggies this time 

It's done on purpose.

KJO didn't want to film this season at all so soon after the last one, but the network people pushed him to do so because the show was so badly received last time. This is a last-ditch attempt and so less "bigger" people have arrived besides the obvious first episode that happened.

SRK wants to come with Aryan but that's only well after his first show is airing, which means possibly next KWK season. This season has been written by a young writer (instead of the older people last time) which means that the episodes with the younger ones should be better, but Deepika-Ranveer's episode backfired. 

Neetu and Zeenat are going to be coming - Neetu isn't fun to hear but Zeenat is always interesting so KJO is counting on her to keep up ratings. (They are filming later). 

Sara/Ananya will be the same but funnily enough Sara has always joked about her costars always marrying someone right after she's finished filming with them (Ranveer Singh, Varun Dhawan, Vikrant Massey, Vicky Kaushal....her latest costar is Aditya Roy Kapoor who is dating...ykw). 

I think either Janhvi is coming with Khushi or she'll come with the rest of the Archies folks because neither of them were happy with KJO for last season's debacle. Another episode may fix the bad publicity from that one episode for their family. 

Ibrahim will probably come next season with Sara. KJO may shove Lakshaya with him too. Next year there's a lot of male debuts whereas so far we've only had female debuts that gained traction. 

They were trying to get Shahid and Kriti on KWK, idk if it happened though because there was some date issues. Alia + Kareena is done.

Edited by VimalPanMasala - 6 months ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

Annie is good with puns. The last season I thought she had learnt them from her ex bf Ishaan Khattar, who is great with puns. 

All puns are usually scripted, unless they go off script. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am super excited to see Rani-Kajol together once again on the couch (I have a feeling Shah will have a guest appearance in this episode, either in-person or through video considering they just completed 25 years of KKHH).smiley27smiley4

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

The last time Rani-Kajol came together on KWK was quite awkward.I think they weren’t that cordial..hopefully things have gotten better now so I might catch that episode.

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'll come back only for a Kajol-Rani or Zeenat-Neetu. Either Karan's show has become boring throughout the years. Or I've developed a low boredom threshold. I can hardly watch more than 10 mts. By the time they start the games...I'm out of there.

I find the Anupama or Baradwaj Rangan's Roundtables more interesting these days. Just saw Rangan's OTT Roundtable with Jim Sarbh, Avinash Tiwary, Raj and DK,Shobita and the rest. All of them have such unique opinions and way of approaching roles.

Edited by capricornrcks - 6 months ago
Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

I'll come back only for a Kajol-Rani or Zeenat-Neetu. Either Karan's show has become boring throughout the years. Or I've developed a low boredom threshold. I can hardly watch more than 10 mts. By the time they start the games...I'm out of there.

I find the Anupama or Baradwaj Rangan's Roundtables more interesting these days. Just saw Rangan's OTT Roundtable with Jim Sarbh, Avinash Tiwary, Raj and DK,Shobita and the rest. All of them have such unique opinions and way of approaching roles.

I have the same problem. I get bored if I sit and watch it, so I leave it playing in the background when I am doing chores. 

He should be getting guests who have no filter. Instead of getting all his friends.