Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I do think all of them are going to regret this debut after the release. 

Does OTT release count as debut? Does not it have to be theatrical release to consider it a debut?

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joannna

Suhana looks bad. Why does every star kid have to be an actor only??? Are there no other professions?? 

Sara, Ananya, Shanaya and Suhana are all equally cringeworthy. 

Ye sahiii haiii…ladki ne kedarnath de dii..simba mein 2 superhit songs de diye..Atrangi re mein acting karke dikha diya, zhzb jaisi superhit movie de di box-office mein..phir bhi har kahin nepotism topic mein drag karke cringe bol do use..waah ji waah..👏👏👏

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

Right? I found everything they have released from the film so far very fun and cute. Even pushing the whole nepo thing and "european" aesthetic aside, I am seeing a lot of comments hating on it, just because the target audience seems to be kids-teens. And I really dislike this tendency of people hating on things that are girly or kids-oriented. As someone who grew up on Disney channel, the Archies for me looks like a fresh change from the usual khoon kharaba, overdose of punjabiness and bearded men being macho onscreen.

Thank god i’m not alone, really started doubting myself then😭 I’ve been looking forward to this movie for ages because it just feels so fun and youthful and I haven’t seen that in BW ever, unless I’m watching an old classic. Everything in Bollywood has become so repetitive so something like this was much needed. Also, these actors are basically in their early 20s, this is a perfect choice of debut for them, imo. I hope it works🫠

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rushi1981

Ye sahiii haiii…ladki ne kedarnath de dii..simba mein 2 superhit songs de diye..Atrangi re mein acting karke dikha diya, zhzb jaisi superhit movie de di box-office mein..phir bhi har kahin nepotism topic mein drag karke cringe bol do use..waah ji waah..👏👏👏

iss forum per nepotism ka rona will never get old....smiley36....as if nepotism ka rona rone wale wouldn't do the same for their dear ones or wouldn't take the same advantage if they were in the nepo kid's shoes...smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyBing

Thank god i’m not alone, really started doubting myself then😭 I’ve been looking forward to this movie for ages because it just feels so fun and youthful and I haven’t seen that in BW ever, unless I’m watching an old classic. Everything in Bollywood has become so repetitive so something like this was much needed. Also, these actors are basically in their early 20s, this is a perfect choice of debut for them, imo. I hope it works🫠

Thank God.....because it would have been really sad....if anyone doubts their own thinking based on MOSTLY the popular opinions of this forum...smiley36.....Popular opinions are well.....just popular....not necessarily right.....We have a Trump and Modi because of popular opinions....smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

my decision after reading the comments: I'll skip all promotional material and wait for watching the movie smiley16

WHY?? Why don't you watch the promotional material and decide for yourself?? Since when did you start getting swayed by what the forum thinks??smiley36

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

#OurKidsDeserveBetter #ZoyaIsAHack #NepoKidsCringe

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Two words.

Utter trash .

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

WHY?? Why don't you watch the promotional material and decide for yourself?? Since when did you start getting swayed by what the forum thinks??smiley36

I simply spare myself unnecessary negativity...and as I'll watch the movie anyways, I don't need to know more about it smiley2

As I don't know the Archies (so no connection to the subject), I'll watch the movie only for getting an impression about Suhana's acting in this movie...without Suhana, I wouldn't be interested in watching this movie. So I think, it's better to watch everything in context with the whole movie and refrain from reading any comments.

I watched the presentation of the characters and the first song and got the memories of Grease...so, I wonder what exactly will be Indian except some Hindi...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I simply spare myself unnecessary negativity...and as I'll watch the movie anyways, I don't need to know more about it smiley2

As I don't know the Archies (so no connection to the subject), I'll watch the movie only for getting an impression about Suhana's acting in this movie...without Suhana, I wouldn't be interested in watching this movie. So I think, it's better to watch everything in context with the whole movie and refrain from reading any comments.

I watched the presentation of the characters and the first song and got the memories of Grease...so, I wonder what exactly will be Indian except some Hindi...

Same......I would have had no interest in this movie.....if Suhana was not in it....will watch it only for Suhana...