Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

pehle baar jab yeh gaana dekh raha tha toh mujhe sirf Khushi dikh rahi thi phir baad mein pata chala Suhana bhi baaju mein khadi hai smiley24

abhi tak toh Suhana ekdam hi below average lag rahi hai 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ermmm not feeling it. 

Also Agastya looks horrendous with that hair. The styling is so odd. 

The songs themselves are thanda! 

I heard it is supposed to be a period film. But it does not look like one. A western period film may be. Lol 

What's up with Zoya's obsession with rich upperclass dynamics in her films! 

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

pehle baar jab yeh gaana dekh raha tha toh mujhe sirf Khushi dikh rahi thi phir baad mein pata chala Suhana bhi baaju mein khadi hai smiley24

abhi tak toh Suhana ekdam hi below average lag rahi hai 

Par dekho kya chapwaya jaa raha hai smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzLUAYsr79S/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzLQh5Eqttb/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Onscreen or off screen, Suhana has this exact same expression everywhere smiley26

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Agastya Nanda is the only one who managed to stand out but can’t tell if it’s because how bad the others were. 

@ Bold: It is. It 100% is. The only reason he stands out is because he actually has some expressions and manages to pull off some dance moves effortlessly. Warna the girls are all about flaunting their teeth and the usual social media style of sticking the assets out and we don't get enough of the other boys to judge.

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

Ermmm not feeling it. 

Also Agastya looks horrendous with that hair. The styling is so odd. 

The songs themselves are thanda! 

I heard it is supposed to be a period film. But it does not look like one. A western period film may be. Lol 

What's up with Zoya's obsession with rich upperclass dynamics in her films! 

Zoya, Karan Johar, Aditya grew up in rich upperclass society 

toh jis society mein pale bare hain uspe hi films banane mein comfortable honge

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Suhana looks bad. Why does every star kid have to be an actor only??? Are there no other professions?? 

Sara, Ananya, Shanaya and Suhana are all equally cringeworthy. 

LazyBing thumbnail

Lol the comments here making me think my taste is just bad😭 cause i actually enjoyed va va voom🥲 Khushi definitely needs to work on her expressions, she seems bit awkward too, but Agastya and Suhana were good for me. Also like Sunoh, Agastya has great screen presence and the characters look fun. I don’t know nothing about the history of Archie’s so really looking forward to this. 

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LazyBing

Lol the comments here making me think my taste is just bad😭 cause i actually enjoyed va va voom🥲 Khushi definitely needs to work on her expressions, she seems bit awkward too, but Agastya and Suhana were good for me. Also like Sunoh, Agastya has great screen presence and the characters look fun. I don’t know nothing about the history of Archie’s so really looking forward to this. 

Right? I found everything they have released from the film so far very fun and cute. Even pushing the whole nepo thing and "european" aesthetic aside, I am seeing a lot of comments hating on it, just because the target audience seems to be kids-teens. And I really dislike this tendency of people hating on things that are girly or kids-oriented. As someone who grew up on Disney channel, the Archies for me looks like a fresh change from the usual khoon kharaba, overdose of punjabiness and bearded men being macho onscreen.

Edited by FilmiDhun - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

my decision after reading the comments: I'll skip all promotional material and wait for watching the movie smiley16