Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

The girls are so bad they are making the boys look good. Though I still can't tell any of them apart

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The look/styling of this movie is so bad from the colors, clothes, hair, makeup. Agastya nanda is not bad looking, but that hair does not suit him.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hopefully the movie is overall better than these songs. smiley36 Else this will be the worst debut for a starkid. smiley9

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kya hi cringe fest banaya haismiley26

AI universe lag raha hai.

And m not even talking about the actors here, I just don't get the styling. It looks more like a spoof.

Edited by Daebak - 5 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

Please tell me Zoya has made a better product than these songs. Though with the "actors" she chose, I doubt it.

Agastya has gotten dancing lessons for sure. Apart from him though everyone looks very plastic. Just smiling for no reason throughout each song.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Suhana has seen her dad's heroines. She probably wants to do a couple of films for fun.I am sure she knows in her heart, that her chances are non existent

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The performers aren’t good. But I don’t think this song could be saved by anyone. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: you2

Suhana has seen her dad's heroines. She probably wants to do a couple of films for fun.I am sure she knows in her heart, that her chances are non existent

911, I would like to report a murder ☠️

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

But they have seen how a mediocre Alia has been catapulted into stardom with strategic roles and PR overdrive. That seems to be the plan for everyone of them now. Her dad’s heroines are not her or any of the nepo babies’ inspirations anyway.