IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 months ago

This is from some party or gathering Friday night Mumbai time.  And I think when you stand in front of a window then paparazzi videos are fair game? 🤷🏽‍♀️.  Anyway, maybe it’s just a coincidence or things taken out of context but there’s a difference in each body language.  

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy6kvZSsIDW/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

One sided relationship. Where is grumpy? lol

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

They seem to be aware they are being recorded. Aditya's body language is so awkward. He looks like he wants to run awaysmiley36 (This is what I feel, it may be far from what he is thinking.)

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Daebak

They seem to be aware they are being recorded. Aditya's body language is so awkward. He looks like he wants to run awaysmiley36 (This is what I feel, it may be far from what he is thinking.)

Well he literally took his arm out of her arm’s grasp.  Definitely awkward.  

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Generation gap showing up

ARK asking for space. Main yeh chipkoo chipkoo kar chuka hoon 10 saal pehle, 10 aur ladkiyon ke saath. 

Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This is from some party or gathering Friday night Mumbai time.  And I think when you stand in front of a window then paparazzi videos are fair game? 🤷🏽‍♀️.  Anyway, maybe it’s just a coincidence or things taken out of context but there’s a difference in each body language.  

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy6kvZSsIDW/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

May be another baby trap on the way since ananya does seem to like one actress in particular🤔

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lool God isn’t he awkward! And she’s being all lovey-dovey putting her head on his shoulder. They’re the oddest BW couple yet. smiley36 I used to not mind ARK & now I just side-eye him for being with such a young lady. What do they even talk about? lol.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Who’s that guy they’re talking to ? 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Lool God isn’t he awkward! And she’s being all lovey-dovey putting her head on his shoulder. They’re the oddest BW couple yet. smiley36 I used to not mind ARK & now I just side-eye him for being with such a young lady. What do they even talk about? lol.

I'm sure their IQ is very similar.

Ananya does this with a new guy every year. Ishaan was very conveniently spotted buying flowers for her by the paps and they deliberately post pics from the same vacation spots. Then the paps just happened to find her holding hands with ugly Tiwari. Now this drama with ARK right in front of a window for the fake oops PDA. 

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He clearly looks so awkward here. His hands are on his hip not even intertwined with hers. But she's literally grappling his hand and when he got the chance he quickly removed it. smiley37

I don't blame Ananya though if I had a boyfriend like ARK I will stick to him like that like no one's business. How can u not wanna grapple such a hottie