Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

That is fraud. I doubt that a simple Prabhas fan would get a verification sign...

Correct me if I am wrong. You only need to pay subscription amount for a verified tag now. I know its true for Insta.

Some of my friends paid for that blue tick. And now celebs/influencers at times acknowledge their comments seeing that blue ticksmiley36smiley11

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anyways the tweet has been deleted. Which movie did they claim it was a copy of?

I saw someone mention DQ, so was the film CIA?

Edited by Daebak - 6 months ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

They are probably the mastermind behind it also. Anything for attention right?

Kerala hardly has any Hindi viewers to contribute to box office. I doubt it makes any difference.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Kerala hardly has any Hindi viewers to contribute to box office. I doubt it makes any difference.

The point was to demean Dunki as remake of a south Indian movie... that makes a difference. It doesn't matter that the post was fabricated, it is now in people's minds.

Of course the tweet got reported and now deleted but the damage had been done....and it is a probable lie retweeted by people who didn't even notice that it wasn't a genuine affirmation but a fraud...it's like with Aryan's case where he was labeled as druggy manifoldly without a proof.

A movie he made is like a child to SRK...he cares for it until he 'hands it over' to the audience. That was done to hurt him and his work. It was even worded as if it had been a suggestion by SRK to Hirani...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

The point was to demean Dunki as remake of a south Indian movie... that makes a difference. It doesn't matter that the post was fabricated, it is now in people's minds.

Of course the tweet got reported and now deleted but the damage had been done....and it is a probable lie retweeted by people who didn't even notice that it wasn't a genuine affirmation but a fraud...it's like with Aryan's case where he was labeled as druggy manifoldly without a proof.

A movie he made is like a child to SRK...he cares for it until he 'hands it over' to the audience. That was done to hurt him and his work. It was even worded as if it had been a suggestion by SRK to Hirani...

Everything is fabricated na smiley36 wow

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Everything is fabricated na smiley36 wow

I don't know about "everything"...but a lot is, especially when one wants to propagate a narrative for many to believe...

There are  methods to do that...the method used with the fake twitter account is highly unethical and slightly criminal.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Sorry, Clochette. SRK has made enough bad movies for this child business to be little far-fetched. Moreover, he's not making the movie. Hirani is. I could get it if he claimed it to be his child. 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Don’t know where to post . https://x.com/1stAjay/status/1717839161145823316?s=20

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Is there any reason to panic? So what if it is remake?

Not the 1st time hirani copying anything, we have seen in 3 Idiots, whole ad was lift up in that exam scene.

Nobody cares, so chill.

Clochette thumbnail

SRK produces the movie with Hirani as co-producer (that's why my 'child' comment)

Yeah, you're certainly right, Guddu...I've acted out of anger about this imposter...I already feel more chilled. smiley16