Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I am so confused. Isn't Tejas about airforce?

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She is desperately trying to get one decent hit, but no matter what she does at this point, nobody cares smiley15

She is repulsive. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

As much as I loved Queen and TWMR - Kangana needs to realize that she can't ALWAYS be the one-woman show. She needs to take on other parts where OTHERS have roles as well. 

You can't be a good actor and just have yourself in the limelight only. I would love to see her work with Vijay Varma, Pankaj Tripathi or even an ensemble cast. But this whole thing in her head that I am the best so only I am required, is just wrong.

She needs to start apologizing to people and divesifying her work. She recently came on Bigg Boss, Salman was really nice to her. There is no reason why she cant work with him, but she just has this "me me me" thing in her head and its a terrible strategy that is FAILING. She is wasting her own time and energy with her approach. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Of course she does. Propaganda films thy name is Kangana. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I stopped watching her after she said no one is worth being friends from Bollywood. I understand she was sidelined in the past and made fun but there are so many good actors who are not related to nepo industry. 

I beleive she started her own production, but all her movie just focus on her. Didn't she once casted Ankita? But she was sideline even in the promos. why doesn't she cast male actors too? There are so many good actors and have no link with star family. Now we are stuck with new star kids. smiley13

Bollywood use to be amazing.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

As much as I loved Queen and TWMR - Kangana needs to realize that she can't ALWAYS be the one-woman show. She needs to take on other parts where OTHERS have roles as well. 

You can't be a good actor and just have yourself in the limelight only. I would love to see her work with Vijay Varma, Pankaj Tripathi or even an ensemble cast. But this whole thing in her head that I am the best so only I am required, is just wrong.

She needs to start apologizing to people and divesifying her work. She recently came on Bigg Boss, Salman was really nice to her. There is no reason why she cant work with him, but she just has this "me me me" thing in her head and its a terrible strategy that is FAILING. She is wasting her own time and energy with her approach. 

Like her Delhi boss she is self obsessed I Me Myself