Hiten gauri are back show starts from 25 oct

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

So after 8 year longggg break they (hiten and gauri)come back together in a tv show early waiting to see once again their chemistry hope it's magic again for we they are still no.1 jodi of itv waiting to see their role and hope the makers give them nice script and screen time ❤️

So who are their in this forum for join for them and active again👍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I love Hiten-gauri's couple for the last 23 years ....extremely excited to watch them together in pashminna ...really hope their chemistry will be utilized properly in this show. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

The only thing I am turned off is by the FL falling in insta love with the MLsmiley22 But will still give it a try. Hope ML doesn't fall for her too soon

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

How was the episode? Anyone watched?

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Show is good but I feel dialogues are weak point they are slow and sometime bit  boring hiten entry is good and gauri pashmina scence are nice well it's first episode  rt now we cannot say anything how the story procced waiting to  see when will  hiten's character  go to kashmir and meet with his past and raaz whom he is worried in today's episode and as well as beauty of kashmir 

And any one watched today episode and share it

minakrish thumbnail

I'll watch it over the weekend. Nice to have familiar faces on TV again.

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

1st episode was good.  Amazing entry of Hiten he is looking gr8 as Avinash and Gauri is also looking beautiful as preeti.  Eagerly waiting to see when Avinash(hiten) will go to kashmir and meet with preeti(gauri)....so desperate to see their magical chemistry on-screen again .

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

The only thing I am turned off is by the FL falling in insta love with the MLsmiley22 But will still give it a try. Hope ML doesn't fall for her too soon

She was him in a dream and then in reality smiley37smiley37smiley37