Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: elaichichai

Beautiful episode and very moving, not words I ever thought I would use for KWK

where can I watch the full episode 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

aww now thats just heartbreaking, hope he gets his great love story one day too. 
he is really vulnerable around Deepika, she was the first one to find out about his babies and now this! 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ok. I hate to admit but this did make me crazy emotional. I just feel so sorry from the bottom of my heart for Karan and everyone who is in the same boat as Karan. The price they have to pay for living in the countries like India is humongous. :(

elaichichai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

where can I watch the full episode 

disney plus hotstar

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Outlander22

aww now thats just heartbreaking, hope he gets his great love story one day too. 
he is really vulnerable around Deepika, she was the first one to find out about his babies and now this! 

Him finding the love of his life and that genuine honest partnership is very possible.  Unfortunately he may not be able to have the wedding or the celebratory aspects of it, not with all the rituals and customs that are important to him and his family.  I think it was Rekhaji (where are she?  Anyone know?) who said that one reason KJo might be so crazy about wanting to attend every wedding is because he knows he’ll never have his own big day due to laws and cultural prohibitions.  

So yea I think all of us felt for KJo in this moment.  

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Him finding the love of his life and that genuine honest partnership is very possible.  Unfortunately he may not be able to have the wedding or the celebratory aspects of it, not with all the rituals and customs that are important to him and his family.  I think it was Rekhaji (where are she?  Anyone know?) who said that one reason KJo might be so crazy about wanting to attend every wedding is because he knows he’ll never have his own big day due to laws and cultural prohibitions.  

So yea I think all of us felt for KJo in this moment.  

Even if the laws are in place it is still not easy. Half of the hate he gets on the SM is because of his sexual orientation with people bashing him just for existing.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Even if the laws are in place it is still not easy. Half of the hate he gets on the SM is because of his sexual orientation with people bashing him just for existing.

Kjo has never even openly said what his sexuality is, that shows how difficult it is for him to express himself. You can tell that he loves seeing other couples in love, he expresses love so beautifully in his movies, he loves the whole concept of a big Indian wedding, but I dont think he believes it will ever happen for him, he has made his own little family and happiness with his mother and kids. I worry about how he will cope without his mother, even his kids call her mom. 

Edited by zara321 - 6 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The fact that kjo got so emotional seeing their wedding video and seeing how they are as a couple shows how genuine ranveer and Deepika’s relationship is, even kjo wants the connection that deepveer have. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I was planning on watching tmrw when it comes out on Hulu but I have seen people talking about it and gave it a go with not so good quality and the episode left me emotional overwhelmed. It humanised Karan for me after a very long time. We always just type all sorts of hateful things about people without any second thought and it saddens me when I see how it actually affects those people. Him expressing how lonely he feels even though he’s surrounded by loved ones including his children broke my heart into tiny little pieces. Society needs to grow out of this culture of dehumanising rich people just because they have money. This man gets so much hate that he really doesn’t deserve and him having money doesn’t at all justify it. The fact that he can’t live his life the way he would want freely makes my heart ache for him. 

Why doesn’t he move to the west or something?? He can come back to India for work and it’s going to be a little harder but at least he would not be lonely. 

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 6 months ago
SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Watched it 

Loved it!! 

Really felt for Kjo and rate him for the real vulnerability he displayed - including realising he'd revealed he's on medication for his mental health and had not told his mother. 

RSDP are on another level in terms of their chemistry. Their bond does have the warmth of realness there but they also have a front which they maintain to preserve themselves / each other 

Revelation about the open relationship BEFORE marriage/engagement. This is probably where the rumours about an open marriage comes from. 

It was much more like the earlier seasons, seromious chat and fun in between. 

The edit on the impostor game was funny - kjo doing Disco to latas K3G title song 

Also I watched on dailymotion as I'm not spending any money on Disney in any way. 

Thank you