Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Posted: 7 months ago

Arey they r just ther to suddenly sing praise of Akshara Senior (og)/Naira and make way for new Gensmiley29uske baadh karma will hit them too all of a sudden! 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

smiley36 Off track... My post in morning is just reaching 9 pages, and this one is already up to 7 pages!!smiley37

Tum popular horehain smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Okay so now Narrative has changed again abi till morning i read it was a sochi samjhi sajish by Dr Birla to kill Abhinav.

It was his responsibility to sambhalo Abhinav's drinking habits. Also, why he brought the drink for him was questioned too.

Noone went back 50 years with the judgemental attitude then. 

@diya bhai dekh rhe ho how narratives change in a blink. Main subh aati hun kuch hota hai shaam tak kuch. 

Saying stay away from khoon wale father is all fine. Saying a friend gifting a 'wine ki bottle to another friend is planned murder is okay. But suddenly when you put the pov from other angle judgemental attitude noiceee šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ 

Kabira tere desh mein bhati bhati k log 

humne khud argue kiya dost ko drink dena galath nahi tha šŸ˜‚ dost ke saath peena bhi galath nahi tha. Lekin jab patha hai shaam ko celebration hai toh peena kyun šŸ˜ place bhi abinav ne chuna tha. 

Agar drink dena galath nahi tha toh abhimanhu khooni kaise hua. Kya abhimanyu ne abhinav ko phisalne wale joothe gift kiye the.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: India_TV

abhi has been a big big curse in abhir's life.....baki ki bhi...as u have mentioned,.....but apne hi bete ke liye bilkul panauti hai. abhi......pehle ghar se kick kar diya when abhir was in his mamma's tummy......phir phone per reject kar diya....but akshu and abhinav ki wajah se he is alive...abhi uski zindagi se gaya and he lived happily      uske baad happy life was disrupted as soon as abhi entered his life....

heart issue...mamma papa ko chod kar birlas ke ghar per rahna.....abhinav ko lose kar dena....itne se samay mein bilkul ulat pulat ho gayee abhir ki.....

yes and now according to spoilers and promo abhir may lose his life in the car driven  by Abhimanyuā€¦poor abhir he was so,happy in kausauli with abhinav 

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Goenkas took out Naira's mothers when they entered the show, they took out Akshara and Naira's family in Gen 3. Naira died with Ak's birth, Karthik, Sirat and many family members soo followed. Birlas were a big family, one by one their whole generation has been wiped off starting with Anisha and ending with Abhi, only one alive would be abuser Parth šŸ¤£ next Ak's daughter is conceived and father dies on same day, soon she'll take out Abhi and other Birlas. Only Ak and her daughter will be left. PS - Good to see these kinds of posts being made, people kept judging me; I was feeling odd one but good to see people can freely talk about panotis here

smiley37 Irony... It's okie to constantly victimize abusers and expecting death of unborn kid and prefers fictional innocent girls being kidnapped and sold over death of fictional characters but not okay when fictional khoon ka baap is proven to be really bad omen and curse for his own blood child.... smiley39

Edited by shahsb_26 - 7 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Even i am out of this story line making criminal as fl and glorifying her. 

I am already done with painting ml family as red inorder to hide fls deeds. Ab dkp just proved that for them only money and trp matters and they will never give justice to Abhimanyu's family who lost everything. 

I am happy that gen 4 fl is not Abhimanyu's daughter. She is  daughter of vamp who hid abhir from his father and abhimanyu will die without even spending much time with abhir. 

Just feel bad for abhimanyu character as he will never be able raise his child i believe abhinav also had same fate. They  both raised some one else's child but never be able to raise their own child.

I definitely don't think it's a karma. The dkp played really ugly and i feel we should stop justifying them. If this was the end they could have kept abhinav till the end but they killed him as they needed abhi for trp.

Akshara is not even a fl anymore he just turned into a character who uses men for her child upbringing. 

No character deserves such tragic death of not seeing their child growing up. Abhimanyu and abhinav had same fate. It's just that they both will get to live with abhir in the heaven and akshara will bear all the punishment of her deeds. 

smiley36 I still don't believe Abhir will die... smiley39 He is still a legacy baby... Of Akshara... Most likely he will survive... 

But grahan will be off his head with Dr. Birla's death. 

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Are we really going to be emotional about it? Birla  Goenkas Sharmas all are panoti who cares, just have fun. These are your last few days here and frankly none of you would last a single day on reddit K-pop forums. I was called Manju last night, I got over it didn't I? Would have preferred something like Voldemort but eh, you don't get what you want. 

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 7 months ago
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Yes. Don't go so low for fictional characters. 

quoted post edited out 

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 months ago