Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Sayanti94

No he will die ,they cannot  give him importance as Abhimanyus only son in the 4th generation as only the female child becomes the lead ,so he has to die

We all are guessing ..that's all..if u say no you can have it as it's your guessing like we all guess here that's all..so instead of spectualation you can visit spoilers thread and we have article on no confirmation on accident abhir is there or not..so instead of replying me to contradict of what i reply ..you can say reason on it with quoting as a guess and not confirmation as though we have source.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Yes but they both belonged to the same father but this time they have different fathers

Abhir is also Abhinav's sonsmiley1smiley17 I refuse to believe anything else. Blood relations aren't always superior! Infact in this one blood relationship has proven to be bad omen.

Abhir will always be Abhinav ka Nikkeji smiley17

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Yes but they both belonged to the same father but this time they have different fathers

This show is about fl not diff father or mother .. understand it first .from gen1 this s followed 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara (Gen 3)

Ek pura hasta khelta parivar khatam hogya and yet birlas are cursed smiley37

Goenka wale to ache admi k bhi sage nhi rahe uska dosh dusro pe kyu? Akshara couldn't stay loyal even till 3 months post widowhood not other people's fault. This forced fake narrative needs to be stopped. 

Anyways show khatam horaha for gen3 kon birla kaha birla koi nhi janta birla 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Abhir is also Abhinav's sonsmiley1smiley17 I refuse to believe anything else. Blood relations aren't always superior! Infact in this one blood relationship has proven to be bad omen.

Abhir will always be Abhinav ka Nikkeji smiley17

Correct blood relationship not alone make bond thicker..but point is not abhir being abhinav or abhimanyun son..it's about abhir is akshara son.. that's how legacy of season sees..fl will have a brother to show brother sis bond

We need to see how this season ends to follow next also to say this as well 

Edited by Aarthiviji - 6 months ago
SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

smiley1

Smooth life of Goenkas was disrupted by entry of Birlas! One of the most toxic family in iTv!

Akshara, Aarohi and Goenkas were living a pretty decent life despite all the issues they had. When Abhimanyu and other Birlas entered, their life turned to total chaos. Loving one sister, proposing the other, breaking marriages, the nightmare of a sasural, Kairav's life destroyed, finally one sister thrown out and other became a widow.

Then 7 years later, AkshNav lived very happy life with their only son in Kasauli! Once again happy and peaceful existence of Sharma family was disrupted by entry of Dr. Birla, as we call him, Akshara's curse - and as she called him - Grahan. Ruhi's happy family wish remained incomplete, as he broke engagement again, AkshNav lost their child they brought up happily, he faced bullies in Birla house, he went through mental trauma, when he tried cheering up his bio-dad, bio dad took his real papa to cliff and got him drunk, he couldn't even pull him back up when he stumbled, what a curse to have a friend or husband like Dr. Birla!

Thanks Jane!

for god sake. When will you accept abhimanyu isn’t responsible for abhinav’s decisions and his death ?!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ especially considering how neil is an adult to take decisions. 

The moment ak and abhi met, birla started to ruin. They had issues among them. Which family doesn’t have issues ?! Doesn’t goenkas had any issues? I am sure when goenkas were naira’s sasural, they might had many issues later solved by Naira. 

The moment abhi and ak met ,

Neil died, kid died, parth became abuser, multiple accidents, fights between siblings etc etc - i am not saying goenkas are RESPONSIBLE for these issues.

you know what the biggest joke is - AKSHARA COULD NOT SOLVE ANY ISSUES IN BIRLAS considering how female leads are known for solving issues in their sasural in ITV 😂😂😂

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

This show is about fl not diff father or mother .. understand it first .from gen1 this s followed 

Didnot u read my comment properly that's wat I said ,this time the fl father with be Abhinav but Abhimanyu was said to be the lead so if his son is alive they cannot make him a supporting character in the next generation so he will  be killed off 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Didnot u read my comment properly that's wat I said ,this time the fl father with be Abhinav but Abhimanyu was said to be the lead so if his son is alive they cannot make him a supporting character in the next generation so he will  be killed off 

Abhimanyun was said to be lead ?? I think you are contradicting statement..this show is fl based ..i don't consider abhinav or abhimanyun itself as main character here ..

Both male are part of akshu journey that's all.

Between makers itself clarified who is supporting and who is main too..liking and disliking character diff from accepting fact..u don't have confirmation my point is without any confirm source what u say , i say it's guess ..that's it 

Edited by Aarthiviji - 6 months ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

DT note 

Friends we have had enough of cursing Goenkas n Birlas . Ten pages of attacking n counterattacking characters & members is enough , it has reached it limits . 

Please refrain now . 

Closing thread .

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 months ago