What will happen when goenkas know about abhira

Swathiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

What do u think goenka's will do after knowing about abhira's identity .. 

How will swarna and surekha face abhira.. They have been very mean to her and hate her.. 

Or they will not accept her  and hide that revelation because of Ruhi ki kathir.. Since she is already in therapy, her insecurity may rise seeing family love being shared .. 

Or will abhira get angry over them for not standing by her mom.. Or will abhira run to them and they will all be like hum saath saath hain.. 😁

Edited by Swathiyaa - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Swarna might still be mean, & surekha always preferred Manyu-Ra to Akshnav. I don't remember her being very fond of Abhinav . But Manish goenka will get teary eyed , because abhira is his blood & suddenly after all these years dhongi Buddha will want his great grand daughter back

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Swarna might still be mean, & surekha always preferred Manyu-Ra to Akshnav. I don't remember her being very fond of Abhinav . But Manish goenka will get teary eyed , because abhira is his blood & suddenly after all these years dhongi Buddha will want his great grand daughter back

Sab flip marenge dekhte jao they believe ak is happy ruhi k sath kuch nhi inko pata chalne do tab dekho kaise rone vale hei.

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Surekha preferred akshnav I think. Few episodes back she remembered akshnavir fondly 

Daffodils01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhira will be angry at Goenkas but Manish will cry and get heart attacks smiley29 so everyone will pounce on poor girl as usual, calling her immature /brat/ mannerless and make her feel guilty about Manish’s condition . Goenka vamps will utilise this moment to the fullest to ensure they are not dragged by Abhira for what they did to Akshara.

Ruhi will seek her Jeth’s shoulder and attention to cry about how Abhira is trying to take her P nanu away blah blah  smiley11smiley39 

Isme bhi Goenkas and bhabhi will get DDKP and nirma dhulai. They are very shameless, don’t expect an ounce of integrity or empathy from those people .

Edited by Daffodils01 - 1 months ago
Daffodils01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If Manish lands up in hospital I’m sure bhabhi will  as usual ignore the patient and try to get  Jeth spend the night with her once again smiley11smiley37

Her lust for Jeth is through the roof these days smiley39

Swathiyaa thumbnail

I think you are so affected by jeth devar hug 🤣🤣 i have already decided to root for Ruhimaan in order to save abhira from those two.. 🤣🤣

Swathiyaa thumbnail

Oh she remembered them? I ffed those scenes I think.. But as far I remember she was more on arohi's side.. So she will be by Ruhi's side only I think. 

Swathiyaa thumbnail

Yeah manish drama is awaited.. How he fell from one place to other when akshara passed away.. 

Also why only he gets a feeling when something bad happens to akshu or abhira? Is swara a zombie or vampire ..someone with no feelings? 

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Daffodils01

Abhira will be angry at Goenkas but Manish will cry and get heart attacks smiley29 so everyone will pounce on poor girl as usual, calling her immature /brat/ mannerless and make her feel guilty about Manish’s condition . Goenka vamps will utilise this moment to the fullest to ensure they are not dragged by Abhira for what they did to Akshara.

Ruhi will seek her Jeth’s shoulder and attention to cry about how Abhira is trying to take her P nanu away blah blah  smiley11smiley39 

Isme bhi Goenkas and bhabhi will get DDKP and nirma dhulai. They are very shameless, don’t expect an ounce of integrity or empathy from those people .

Aree nhi nhi esmei ab aur g fam focus mei aayenge abhira ka toh sab shock reaction mei jayega.