“Slowly ease Ash into domestic issues” - Shweta to Jaya throwback

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 months ago

When Karan Johar inquired to Jaya Bachchan, “Now you’ll be sharing some of the issues with your daughter-in-law. There will be Ash, who will come and take some of the burdens off your shoulders.”

She responded, “Hopefully. I am hoping that she will take a lot more than just ‘some.” After hearing her mother's response, Shweta Bachchan instantly said, “Don’t do that mom. It’s scary and intimidating,” explaining, “Slowly ease her into it.”

Later, Shweta clarified, "It's not that hard," in response to Karan Johar's description of the Bachchan's way of life. While on the show, Shweta had stated about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, "She is a self-made, strong woman and a fantastic mother." Later, she admitted that she finds it annoying when Aish is slow to return calls or texts.

https://www.tellychakkar.com/movie/movie-news/impressive-when-shweta-bachchan-s-quick-reaction-jaya-bachchans-response-aishwarya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Jaya Bachchan seems like a toxic saas

Maroonporsche thumbnail

You really can’t control if someone takes long to text you back or if they text at all. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

They seem to have 'usual' issues...well, at the end, they are 'usual' people smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

I don't know who is worse, Jaya or Shweta. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I don't know who is worse, Jaya or Shweta. 

Jaya b/c she is the MIL, has serious temperament issues. “ShwetDI” is just the SIL, she has a more equal relationship with the DIL of the house aka Ash, than Ash can with Jaya.

Anyway by all accounts Ash doesn’t even live with them, she comes & goes as she pleases. There’s a marriage on paper but not really in reality. Ash’s main commitment is Aaradhya (who she is said to be completely obsessed with!!!) and her mother. She DGAF anymore.