Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 7 months ago

What can we expect from Cheap coward moongas other than blaming others ..These so called mohalla valla they don't know these  moongas trapped Brars by fraud hope they know wanted to see how they ill react . 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

So Rumi captured Sahiba again ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃWhy she came back and she should have Ran away or hide untill Sunrise ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ that pervert clown has gun in his hand ,๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ‘น

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Aaj bhi ff kardia rumi sahiba scene 

Mohalle wale jab angad ko chappal pathar maar rhe the , moonga sahab ko kuch acha nhi laga isliye thappad mara otherwise crowd would hv killed angad ...esa interpretation laga mujhe woh scene dekh ke ...baki toh monologue dete nhi hai kisi ko ki kuch samjh aaye ki characters kya soch rhe hai in reality

Precap is much better today 

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh god!!! Why do the makers want to give hospital scene always!! 

Angad saves Sahiba and fights with Rumi and gets shot accidentally I guess right? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ and the whole hospital confession againโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

They better make sure Angad is conscious, donโ€™t want any more miscommunication. Clear cut confession. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by apuni88 - 7 months ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

Ha bring her back from death is no love forgiving a pshyco who tried to kill your husband is true love ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

you got it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Theepa

Angad agreed because the issue is related to Sahiba sheโ€™s the one should decide & she herself said sheโ€™s not ready to  file case on him . but madam had no problem the pshyco tried to kill her husband or not ๐Ÿ˜‚

she did not even think twice before forgiving a psycho who tried to kill Angad twice โ€ฆso much for brains๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so long as she puts herself in danger with her lover it is fine who cares but she and her obsessive lover dragged Angad into this 

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

She has a habbit  of listening to everybody except Angad , She can understand  rumi fake story and forgive him , 

but she doesn't have ounce of time to listen to Angad , we all saw what is her reply about Rumi at the airport .. her ego/ arrogance / landed this mess โ€ฆ i doo wanted to see that her so called father reaction after hearing this khaand what he will they say about his daughter obsessed lover .

Now she is feeling guilty for not listening to Angad when after Rumi told Angad ko murder case me fassaya ,not before that , before she is thinking Angad is busy with his marriage with her characterless sister ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฎ.. and her  so called family will come and look fir her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. she doesnโ€™t k ow they performed her last rites too with seeing her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.. jaisa Baap Vaisa aulad  we all saw Moongas thinking how can Sahiba is different ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

yaar she knows it all why she should listen to Angad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she is the all knowledgeable person ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ her faith in her family ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ actually I feel they are relived she is gone they were so angry today when Angad said he wanted to find her she is alive ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ her low opinion of Angad and her verbal abuse are her main characteristic which endears her to the jasleens and hansrajs of the world she makes the villain camp redundant with her actions  and words on Angad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ jasleen and Hansraj see her doing their work and enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Edited by Radhika_r - 7 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Aaj bhi ff kardia rumi sahiba scene 

Mohalle wale jab angad ko chappal pathar maar rhe the , moonga sahab ko kuch acha nhi laga isliye thappad mara otherwise crowd would hv killed angad ...esa interpretation laga mujhe woh scene dekh ke ...baki toh monologue dete nhi hai kisi ko ki kuch samjh aaye ki characters kya soch rhe hai in reality

Precap is much better today 

Yea precap was really good. I have high hopes they will execute that well. Now definitely they are aiming confession at 300.

Tomorrow end Angad will be shot

Saturday Rona dhona, police and getting to hospital 

Sunday and Monday hospital 

Tuesday Wednesday confession. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I no longer care for confession because it'll be even worse to watch Seergad cringe after confession. Ek taraf Sahiba ke liye "love" and dusri taraf bhabhi cum saali Seerat ke liye soft corner, dosti, zimmedari and all the haqs of wife.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: apuni88

Yea precap was really good. I have high hopes they will execute that well. Now definitely they are aiming confession at 300.

Tomorrow end Angad will be shot

Saturday Rona dhona, police and getting to hospital 

Sunday and Monday hospital 

Tuesday Wednesday confession. 

Donโ€™t keep high hopes. They will stretch this also for 3 days. Even tomorrow precap is also getting dragged. Tomorrow Sahiba attacking rumi and then chupan chupai in jungle itna hi aayega . If ph will have some mercy on us Sunday they will end the jungle sequence. I was expecting good pitai of rumi by angad but I donโ€™t think we are getting that.