Announcing the New "Current Affairs" Forum on India Forums! 🌍📰

Posted: 5 months ago

Hello dear members of India Forums,

We're excited to introduce a brand-new section on our platform: Current Affairs! This is a space dedicated to discussing the latest happenings, both in India and around the world. From politics and economics to cultural events and groundbreaking discoveries, we aim to foster informed discussions on the pulse of our times.

Why Should You Join?

• Stay updated with the latest news.
  • Engage in healthy debates and discussions.
  • Share your opinions and perspectives on trending topics.
  • Learn from different viewpoints and enrich your understanding.

Join Our Moderation Team! πŸ›‘οΈ

In line with this exciting expansion, we're looking to bolster our Moderation Team. If you have a passion for current events, a knack for fostering positive discussions, and experience with community moderation, we would love to have you on board.

How to Join?

1. Simply visit the "Current Affairs" forum and dive into the discussions.
  2. Interested in becoming a part of our Moderation Team? Click on the "Join Development Team" button and fill out the form. Showcase your interest and let us know how you can make a difference in our new forum.

Let's come together, stay informed, and create a vibrant space for meaningful conversations!

Warm Regards,
India Forums Team

IMG_0996.png

Thank you Dear Vijay and your creative team for creating this space for members to discuss the latest news . Much needed space . smiley32smiley20

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 months ago

It is a great initiative from IF  and a bold effort from you, Vijay. smiley32

Participation in such discussions will elevate members knowledge and thought process. smiley10

Generally speaking, these group conversations empower individuals to voice their opinions without restraint and include factual, opinion-based, case study-based, contentious, and speculative themes.  Current affairs, socioeconomic concerns, and general knowledge are examples of factual themes that test our understanding of our daily environments. 

I am sure this forum will be abuzz with great discussions.  smiley20

Congratulations, Mina, Shreya and Tanu. smiley10

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 months ago

Much needed forum. There are lot of things happening around the World and now we have a good place to discuss. And we have good Moderation team for this much needed forum.

Congrats Mina, Shreya and Tanu.smiley27

Edited by devashree_h - 5 months ago

Appreciate the thought and intent behind creating this much-needed space for members to discuss the hot topics around the world. Hope this platform can be used as a start-off point to spark meaningful discussions on the social, economic and political world.  

Thank you for thinking of this.  

Thanks Vijay. 

But where’s the current affairs forum? 

You moved some threads from debate mansion to this new forum? Would you please provide link?
Thanks.

Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

Thanks Vijay. 

You moved some threads from debate mansion to this new forum? Would you please provide link?
Thanks.

Hi,

Here is the link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1623

I will stick to Debate Mansion. Strictly speaking, everything/anything under the sun can be discussed/debated in DM.

I do have a question to you Vijay. Why’s profanity directed at other members let go with at most a warning? Why are the offenders’ accounts not suspended immediately? Whoever can crack the captcha can also come up with β€œclever” ways to disguise f words; it’s not like people like me can’t bludgeon these folks with a sledgehammer, figuratively speaking. We just report them to the mods hoping they take the necessary and sufficient action.

Best wishes!

Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

Thanks Vijay. 

Thanks.

Please click on the " Current Affairs" at the top of this page. You'll go directly to the CA forum. 

Link-- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1623

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 months ago

Vijay, can you please make it easier to find this forum? I don’t even know where it is. I just know all my posts keep getting moved here.

How about putting it ⬇️ In the featured forums section?

CDDF3A8F-C7EC-43E8-95B0-561215B16499.jpeg