Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: MiniCupcake

When i was 1st class  i think .she is lead in telugu serial chakravakam..she was star at that time..telugu people loved her so much n her charcter name sravanthi became  household name.serial ran for many years..good old dayssmiley42 after so many days i saw her in barister babu season 2 and surprised..good to see her again..i hope she play good charcter not like manjari...bt i will miss ami..i like her acting

she could be older Akshara…maybe they won’t kill flipshara and just recast with an older actress.,🤔

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

There are some extremely obsessed JS/Abhinav fans too on social media.. But they seem more like HC hater than his fans smiley36...

But mostly Abhinav/Js fans hardly care to comment on offlime drama or off screen equations... 

smiley37 they literally don't care... Woh khush... Yeh fans cool! 

Lol HC ko like karne wale are so OOT ki mujhe bhi nhi pasand raha aur HC anymoresmiley36, don’t hate him, but won’t be able to watch any of his other works because ye notion humesha rahega ki jis bhi project mein he works, there will be a lot of toxic buzz around that project because of the OOT attitude shown by his supporters, itna toxicity se door hi rehna better hai🙏🏼

MiniCupcake thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

she could be older Akshara…maybe they won’t kill flipshara and just recast with an older actress.,🤔

It would be nice..i want naira siddhat se hating akshara track..sadist me😅

MiniCupcake thumbnail

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Lol HC ko like karne wale are so OOT ki mujhe bhi nhi pasand raha aur HC anymoresmiley36, don’t hate him, but won’t be able to watch any of his other works because ye notion humesha rahega ki jis bhi project mein he works, there will be a lot of toxic buzz around that project because of the OOT attitude shown by his supporters, itna toxicity se door hi rehna better hai🙏🏼

Same feeling...i used to love HC...now i cant like him as before thanks to toxic n obsessed fans in twitter🙏  

Edited by MiniCupcake - 7 months ago
R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MiniCupcake

Same feeling...i used to love HC...now i cant like him as before thanks to toxic n obsessed fans in twitter🙏  

I have seen a lot of other shows with other famous actors but never so much of toxicity in one place, the forum was my worst experience here in IF in all these years I have been here, same story on twitter as well I guess🤦🏻‍♀️. From character assassination of real people to open mockery of sensitive topics like death, being orphan, people’s jobs, namecalling children, I have seen it all by those certain set of individuals. At this point I expect any type of accusations or demeaning statements against every other person near HC to justify HC’s character, nothing would surprise me anymoresmiley36. I loved Tere Liye and LRL parr can never watch any other HC show ever because of this bunch

Edited by R.G.C - 7 months ago
PeacefulLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Same here Bro...I might not watch his another show for same reason.. Used to like him before but will stay away now... He is treated like God by his fans

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

New thread everyone 

Jis raftaar se bakwaas hoti hai, lJab tak Abhi ka accident nahi hota, Lagta hai 2 more thread lagenge…😃😃😃

Then Uske baad dekhte hsin😃😃

Susi26 thumbnail

Thank you Sej for the tag! So kya honewala hi aaj?? Manjari ko pitai honewale hai sab ke taraf se smiley37

Susi26 thumbnail

I am a fan of HC.. I loved his previous work in shows like Tere liye, Humsafars and Bepannah. But hated that he chose to play this toxic character in yeh rishta. I’m glad he is exiting. I hope he chose his next role in ott without having any love story.. something like a police officer or a spy smiley42

Susi26 thumbnail

So unlike few people thinking that there is no baby in tummy, pregnancy bubble has broken finally. There is indeed baby and they showed the sonography too finally. smiley40