Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Umm that's sad. They ruined the credibility of NA by giving it to someone like Sanon. Pankaj Tripathi did the heavy lifting in that film. Sanon is also an insecure person who always shades Alia in interviews despite of getting support from Dinesh Vijan & Sajid Nadiadwala.

Thats so true, this always happens to Alia actually smiley36Everyone wanted Ranbir at one point....and she got him when he became leftovers. Everyone wants a KJO directorial - she got it and the movie heavily underperformed and is highly forgettable 

In her little head she thinks she has it all but she really doesnt

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Umm that's sad. They ruined the credibility of NA by giving it to someone like Sanon. Pankaj Tripathi did the heavy lifting in that film. Sanon is also an insecure person who always shades Alia in interviews despite of getting support from Dinesh Vijan & Sajid Nadiadwala.

That’s absolutely a fair assessment about Kriti and I even agree with it.  But I also stand by my opinion about Alia and her wearing her wedding sari here.

As for NA and their credibility, some would argue it lost its credibility when Akshay won for Rostum, or when Saif won for Hum Tum, or when Karishma won for DTPH πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Waheeda ji got a lifetime achievement award? I didn't know they gave out those at NA. Have never really followed NA beforesmiley36

She is so graceful.smiley27

Edited by Daebak - 6 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Tho I don’t have much respect for you samosa but today πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/1714244869722603749?s=20

I think best part of that pic is Waheeda ji getting emotional and happy for Alia 😭smiley27

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aloo kachalu looks so pretty pretty. Perfect saree for the occasion. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Alia reminds me so much of Madhuri , pettiness pretty πŸ’•

She does!! Like younger version!! Same grace and same warm smile smiley27

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Alia looks gorgeous, the saree, hair, make up everything is on point. Ranbir needs to go easy on alcohol, his kapoor genes are kicking in !

Congratulations to all the winners.
Personally best actress award was for Alia only, kriti was good in Mimi but not best actress national award material. But then again, against all odds of nepotism she got this script and elevated it so well deserved in that sense.

Edited by Outlander22 - 6 months ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

When rich people repeat their outfits they are praised for promoting sustainability or whatever. When you and I repeat our outfits, they look down upon us for wearing our gareebi (literally) on our sleeves. It’s like the difference between antique furniture(toota phoota stuff)  in the rich people homes Vs poor peoples homes.πŸ˜†

They wanna be poor so bad while being rich. Sustainability champions save environment by repeating outfits and they turn around and jet off on a plane unleashing 1000 tonnes of carbon footprint. smiley36