Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: ohophelia

They wanna be poor so bad while being rich. Sustainability champions save environment by repeating outfits and they turn around and jet off on a plane unleashing 1000 tonnes of carbon footprint. smiley36

Tell me about it. I feel sorry for the fans though, who fall for such gimmicks. smiley44

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Tell me about it. I feel sorry for the fans though, who fall for such gimmicks. smiley44

just a side comment - I hope people don’t follow celebrity blindly  and start falling for things they do offline. 
but in this case even if they do and start appreciate the gesture what’s the harm? It’s not like she is doing anything illegal, she is merely repeating her wedding saree for an award function. PR or not, no one knows!  but this is very harmless things really to bash actors for ( I mean in general any actors ) 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

just a side comment - I hope people don’t follow celebrity blindly  and start falling for things they do offline. 
but in this case even if they do and start appreciate the gesture what’s the harm? It’s not like she is doing anything illegal, she is merely repeating her wedding saree for an award function. PR or not, no one knows!  but this is very harmless things really to bash actors for ( I mean in general any actors ) 

Just pointing at the obvious PR gimmick is not  bashing btw.

It’s not the act of repeating her outfit but the way her or any of these actors’(Ms.Bhatt’s PR is always a little on the overdrive God bless them) PR makes it like they were doing some favor to the environment when they clearly are not and then the way fans innocently lap it up without even questioning the obvious lapses, i said I feel bad the way fans get taken in for a ride. Nothing against them or the actor herself.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I think best part of that pic is Waheeda ji getting emotional and happy for Alia 😭smiley27

awww look how happy my Bira looks...smiley27smiley42

And Alia being bashed for her saree?? WOW.....this forum will never stop amazing me...smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

I better note down today's date, it was the day National Awards reached a new low. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox