Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Did Ranbir just sneak himself into a picture of all the winners with the President?  

His best chance to be there. Why would he let it go? smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tho I don’t have much respect for you samosa but today 👏👏👏💐https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/1714244869722603749?s=20

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Tho I don’t have much respect for you samosa but today 👏👏👏💐https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/1714244869722603749?s=20

It says Ms. Alia Bhatt in front of ranbir lol

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

When rich people repeat their outfits they are praised for promoting sustainability or whatever. When you and I repeat our outfits, they look down upon us for wearing our gareebi (literally) on our sleeves. It’s like the difference between antique furniture(toota phoota stuff)  in the rich people homes Vs poor peoples homes.😆

What’s classy when you’re rich but trashy when you’re poor.  

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Alia looked so pretty...!! 

That smile :)

I am proud of her that she reused her special sari.. 

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

In terms of popularity you are absolutely right.  But NA are about talent and here’s Kriti winning the same exact award Alia is winning.  Knowing how competitive and insecure Alia is this fact isn’t lost on her.  

Umm that's sad. They ruined the credibility of NA by giving it to someone like Sanon. Pankaj Tripathi did the heavy lifting in that film. Sanon is also an insecure person who always shades Alia in interviews despite of getting support from Dinesh Vijan & Sajid Nadiadwala.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Sanon is also an insecure person who always shades Alia in interviews despite of getting support from Dinesh Vijan & Sajid Nadiadwala.

Does she think about her sister and akshay kumar smiley36