Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

how is Alia looking as tall as Kriti in this photo smiley3 How many inches of heels needed for this?

Alia must be in 5” plus heel. When she is climbing up the stairs you can see how high are heels are. Kriti is in flat jutis. 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Alia reminds me so much of Madhuri , pettiness pretty 💕

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Def not a money issue. As big of a celeb she is, I am sure plenty of designers would have lent her a saree for free. Just for the publicity they would get from her wearing it an event. Did she not have time like she didn’t before her wedding ? 

Nahh. I think it’s a PR move.  

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Alia reminds me so much of Madhuri , pettiness pretty 💕

I think I can die now after reading this. God just take me now. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Nahh. I think it’s a PR move.  

Me too! Althought her wedding day was an extraordinary personal milestone and this is a great professional milestone. So it is symbolic. But you are right, it is a great PR move. She will definitely be getting way more media attention then Kriti now. So her national award will really be the highlight. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Alia jeans shirt mein jaati toh v zyada cover hoti. She has always been more popular than that mediocre actress 

In terms of popularity you are absolutely right.  But NA are about talent and here’s Kriti winning the same exact award Alia is winning.  Knowing how competitive and insecure Alia is this fact isn’t lost on her.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Did Ranbir just sneak himself into a picture of all the winners with the President?  

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: ohophelia

I mean if repeating one outfit is sustainability, then what are we all? The queen patrons of sustainability at this point. Mother nature must exist due to our generosity to repeat the same 3 outfits in different permutations and combinations smiley36

When rich people repeat their outfits they are praised for promoting sustainability or whatever. When you and I repeat our outfits, they look down upon us for wearing our gareebi (literally) on our sleeves. It’s like the difference between antique furniture(toota phoota stuff)  in the rich people homes Vs poor peoples homes.😆