Pinkvilla gossip about Hrithik Salman Alia Deepika Akshay

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Pinkvilla gossip about Hrithik Salman Alia from Himesh 
if anyone is interested I will post a writeup from his live chat

(What Himesh said in the livechat please don’t repost) please ignore grammar mistakes. 

Salman in Cop universe no (already did dabangg). 

Salman wont do more cop universe 

Himmesh wants action khiladi sequel. Akshay doing hera pheri, welcome, housefull, bhagam bhaag and other sequels. 

Salman film had rights for 5yrs had to renew it so didnt happen by then too late

Jawan leading pan india. India tiger3 record but overseas should be big biggest for salman. 

Salman’s latest: Sooraj bharjatya, pathaan vs tiger (villain not locked), tiger 3, kjo salman film. Slb salman no collab doing heera mandi and bajju bawra. 

Tiger 3 make around 50cr opening. Tiger 3 has 2-3 songs including tiger 3 background score. Tiger zinda hai title song. Has dil diyaan gala vibes dua dua (maybe I didn’t hear). Tiger 3 he predicts will overtake tzh collections.

Fans want Ali and Salman (Salman fans repeated this many times). 

Bhajrangi bhaijaan2- not sure when starting. Rajamouli wont be directing it he is working with mahesh babu. 

Salman no cameo in Bade miya chote miya but someone else is doing it

Marvel won’t impact tiger 3

Salman Akshay great friends they hang out in vanity van and may work together. No rowdy Rathore 2 for akshay. 

Aamir salman meant to do champion not happening now

Raj kumar hirani offered bharat needed time after sanju release to do the film. After getting rights 5yrs to put. Other choices kabir and ali made with ali. 

Atlee trying for something with salman

Alia joining spy universe confirmed.

Pathaan making his own team of young guys. 

Dhoom can be with anyone possibly a younger actor 

Fighter good action based on real incidents. Deepika salman work together if spy universe brings them together. 

Cinema opening has high prices people wait for prices to come down. Audience come in the long run.

Edited by priya185 - 6 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No thank you. 

(😂) 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Go for it. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Sure 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don't tell me that Hritik and Salman are in love with each other while Alia is crushing on both the guys. 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Don't tell me that Hritik and Salman are in love with each other while Alia is crushing on both the guys. 

the gossip is separate about each person not related to all 3 at once. Fans asked Himesh questions about multiple celebrities 

Newbird thumbnail

Oh just saw you edited and added the gossip, looked very long, so have not started reading it. 

Newbird thumbnail

You added Deepika later in the titlesmiley36.otherwise I would have guessed that Hritik and Salman are in love with each other, Alia and Deepika are in love with each other.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ew Alia in spy universe she will look like a kid

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

You added Deepika later in the titlesmiley36.otherwise I would have guessed that Hritik and Salman are in love with each other, Alia and Deepika are in love with each other.

Deepika was barely mentioned so I added her later