Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I agree with everything you've writtensmiley1

Kartik naira were a toxic pair multiple divorces and multiple weddings aren't romantic anymore . Comparison to naira Akshara is a far more better character and also acting wise pranali is better than shivangi ( I don't understand the hype around her).

Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree actors are getting unnecessary hate from fandoms. 

Shivangi Joshi played her character's lookalike which wasn't accepted by Kaira fandom.

Similarly Harshad, Pranali and Jai faced hate for the shift from Abhira towards Akshnav 

We should not be comparing the earlier generations with 3rd one. Customer satisfaction isn't guaranteed.

Everyone had to play a part in the game plan

Utkarsh Naithani wrote a two min Maggi Noodles type script with Aarohi Insurance cover. I mean come on he had to copy tracks from Iche Node. Why tandav was required when actors aren't professional dancers. Half of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai meme content came from those Shiv Parvati dance numbers. Garima Dimri converted leads in to Disney toon characters. 

Thank God this lady isn't with DKP

Zama Habib carved a crestfallen and bittersweet Abhira till Abhinav's departure.

Amongst the leads yes Pranali has been given a raw deal but doesn't matter when 3rd generation is on it's last leg.

Also too much of set politics spoilt Abhira's future. Vinay Jain spoke openly about not being a part of a Saas Bahu show, how true since everything revolves around Manjiri.

Edited by Winnertakesital - 6 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

did he know that akshu has being trying to reach him?  If he knew it was a stranger that he is talking to, y did he talk? he could have talked to akshu...at least once? did he try to when he could not??  Or was it that he was so desperate to convey to akshu that he is the one who has thrown her out of his life..but she is still clingy and has been calling him...he has nothing to do with her and the baby????now that u r gone, dont come back into my life again.....

if a person is trying to reach out to u...calling u...and u have been deliberately/circumstantially not able to take the calls.....u have behaved extremely inhumane...threw her out of ur house....the person is not with her family....still u r okay to talk to the stranger, convey that u have nothing to do with her and the baby.... and leave it at that....is this love? for me it is defo no!!!! its not even basic humanity......

agree he was in emotional and mental pain...may b at his lowest...but defo not physically...

BUT.it was he who threw akshu out after divorcing her, not akshu....makes a lot of difference...

it was she who had to be out of the house...not him...again makes a lot of difference...

also the narrative:

akshu went out as she was suffereing in pain....she did not go for the concert/ shopping/ gogappas etc etc...makers could have shown that akshu went for anything else....

akshu knew that abir is still there....she was shown to make the first call to abhi....and she tried again....she was not shown as angry and revengeful at all...makes could have easily shown that....

abhi was not shown as sad/depressed...instaed he was shown as celebrating with his and her family...whle akshu was shown as facing problems...makes could have easily shown abhi as sad and depressed while the news comes in that she has married.....

so, the narrative was abhi has been extremely wrong in the whole state of affairs.....and he had no regerts even after 6-7 years....thats where his character goes low....

he comes in as an extremely egoistic and a person with huge anger problems..his love for akshu alll seems to be fake.....

Exactly. Post WD, they should have shown Abhimanyu regretting about what he did with her, having concerns about her well being and safety. They should have shown him going to find out where she is in the real sense. (if you watched Ghum 1.0, they have shown even Virat trying to find out Sai after bus accident, he mistook that she died). 

Abhimanyu in his anger (of Akshara not being careful about herself, not listening to him and not waiting for police and leading to life changing events at WD) went on to punish Akshara by disowning her (by divorcing) all the while she had a MC and was devastated. He did not even bothered where did she go. He decided not to pick calls and finally he called back and a someone else picked up, all he did was screaming at the person picked the call. If a stranger picks up the phone of any of your family member, the first thing that comes to your mind would be if he/she is in some trouble or met with any accident or other mishap. You will ask will be why he picked up the call and if your family member is fine or not. You will not simply scream and tell I don't want to know anything.... That's inhuman behaviour.

That level of anger and love can not co exist. I don't understand how you can punish a family member/wife/love for any mistake that they have done and throw them out of your life and stay angry forever. That's not even toxicity, that's cruelty. (But throwing out family member runs very well in Birlas with HB, Akshara and now Parth joining the league. They think Birlas are perfect family and if someone does mistakes, send them out and keep the family perfect)

You can be angry, but try to sort it out and make them understand in much better ways. How can you kick them out of family. The house belongs to all the family members equally, right? Instead why he did not go out, if he found living with her was not possible for him? At least she should have been safe. So you were not concerned about her safety. 

I will not agree that he expected she will go to her family. That you can not dictate where she should go. 

In fact, that's where writers made a mistake. They have not shown Abhimanyu repenting anything, he went on in anger mode and the character was degraded too much. And Abhinav was introduced as exactly opposite of Abhimanyu and they thought they can use the character Abhinav's character traits to develop character growth arc and redemption of Abhimanyu. You will see that post Abhinav death, they have given many character traits of Abhinav to Abhimanyu. He is shown as mature, calm, composed, persistent, not impulsive and no temperamental issues. But the audience got into two groups and writers started messing up in balancing both sides.

I would say if it's difficult to watch Abhimanyu and Akshara together for whatever Akshara did in the past 8 months, the same thing applies to how Abhimanyu behaved with a devastated Akshara on WD. 

Anyways, I hope they don't drag this any more with more illogical tracks and end it in a better way

Mehr03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Highly unpopular but personal opinion. Arohi should have been the main FL. I find Abhira totally boring. Akshara looks way too young and childish when paired with Abhi. I loved the clashes between Arohi and Abhimanyu. The writers could have explored this angle better but YRKKH's writing is quite lackluster tbh. 

Jay Soni was a better actor than most of the cast. He is a natural and does not exaggerate.

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Exactly. Post WD, they should have shown Abhimanyu regretting about what he did with her, having concerns about her well being and safety. They should have shown him going to find out where she is in the real sense. (if you watched Ghum 1.0, they have shown even Virat trying to find out Sai after bus accident, he mistook that she died). 

Abhimanyu in his anger (of Akshara not being careful about herself, not listening to him and not waiting for police and leading to life changing events at WD) went on to punish Akshara by disowning her (by divorcing) all the while she had a MC and was devastated. He did not even bothered where did she go. He decided not to pick calls and finally he called back and a someone else picked up, all he did was screaming at the person picked the call. If a stranger picks up the phone of any of your family member, the first thing that comes to your mind would be if he/she is in some trouble or met with any accident or other mishap. You will ask will be why he picked up the call and if your family member is fine or not. You will not simply scream and tell I don't want to know anything.... That's inhuman behaviour.

That level of anger and love can not co exist. I don't understand how you can punish a family member/wife/love for any mistake that they have done and throw them out of your life and stay angry forever. That's not even toxicity, that's cruelty. (But throwing out family member runs very well in Birlas with HB, Akshara and now Parth joining the league. They think Birlas are perfect family and if someone does mistakes, send them out and keep the family perfect)

You can be angry, but try to sort it out and make them understand in much better ways. How can you kick them out of family. The house belongs to all the family members equally, right? Instead why he did not go out, if he found living with her was not possible for him? At least she should have been safe. So you were not concerned about her safety. 

I will not agree that he expected she will go to her family. That you can not dictate where she should go. 

In fact, that's where writers made a mistake. They have not shown Abhimanyu repenting anything, he went on in anger mode and the character was degraded too much. And Abhinav was introduced as exactly opposite of Abhimanyu and they thought they can use the character Abhinav's character traits to develop character growth arc and redemption of Abhimanyu. You will see that post Abhinav death, they have given many character traits of Abhinav to Abhimanyu. He is shown as mature, calm, composed, persistent, not impulsive and no temperamental issues. But the audience got into two groups and writers started messing up in balancing both sides.

I would say if it's difficult to watch Abhimanyu and Akshara together for whatever Akshara did in the past 8 months, the same thing applies to how Abhimanyu behaved with a devastated Akshara on WD. 

Anyways, I hope they don't drag this any more with more illogical tracks and end it in a better way

Exactly, makers made Abhi show no concern fir aksgu at all after the wd… instead when she called he ignored…. Gor ne, Abhi never loved Akshu… as if u love anyone, u”ll be concerned about her/his safety…. As a basic thing….that led to the degrading of his character drastically…. It started appearing negative… in contrast to Abhinav”s white character…

Use baad bhi… his proposing Akshu, gunda behaviour with Abhinav in hospital… i me myself… in knowing abhirs truth … barging into Sharma house…. Haughty behaviour after custody…. Bad se worse hota Gaya….now it appears a guilt after Akshu saved him….

For me, cannot compare what Akshu did after wd to what Abhi did on wd… what Abhi did, they were married at that time and he just threw her out… what Akshu did, she married someone who helped her and was shown as a real good human.. she did this after the divorce… how can they b compared? 
Abhi ke character ko support most likely actor ke Karan milti hai… and that’s IMO, the main reason for the downfall… agar makers aapko koi character ke negative traits dikha rahe hain… but u r not ready to accept, story mein gadbad to hogi hi😃😃

Lethamukund thumbnail
[QUOTE=Mehr03]

Highly unpopular but personal opinion. Arohi should have been the main FL. I find Abhira totally boring. Akshara looks way too young and childish when paired with Abhi. I loved the clashes between Arohi and Abhimanyu. The writers could have explored this angle better but YRKKH's writing is quite lackluster tbh. 

Jay Soni was a better actor than most of the cast. He is a natural and does not exaggerate.

[/QUOTE]
Arohi 1.0 was too much arrogant and entitled in her behaviour. manipulating and shrewd. She will not be accepted by viewers as FL. they should not have made Akshara this much weak and sacrificial one. At least 25%more strong Akshara would have been better.
India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Arohi 1.0 was too much arrogant and entitled in her behaviour. manipulating and shrewd. She will not be accepted by viewers as FL. they should not have made Akshara this much weak and sacrificial one. At least 25%more strong Akshara would have been better.

Imo, Akshu has craved for a mom… she was blamef fot the reason for her step moms death… she has lived in that guilt all her life… Abhi presented manjari as her mom… and she took that too seriously… Abhi and manjari ke liye woh Sirf words the… but Akshu ke liye real relationship.., Iss liye she never stopped her MAAA…. IMO

Edited by India_TV - 6 months ago
R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

Exactly, makers made Abhi show no concern fir aksgu at all after the wd… instead when she called he ignored…. Gor ne, Abhi never loved Akshu… as if u love anyone, u”ll be concerned about her/his safety…. As a basic thing….that led to the degrading of his character drastically…. It started appearing negative… in contrast to Abhinav”s white character…

Use baad bhi… his proposing Akshu, gunda behaviour with Abhinav in hospital… i me myself… in knowing abhirs truth … barging into Sharma house…. Haughty behaviour after custody…. Bad se worse hota Gaya….now it appears a guilt after Akshu saved him….

For me, cannot compare what Akshu did after wd to what Abhi did on wd… what Abhi did, they were married at that time and he just threw her out… what Akshu did, she married someone who helped her and was shown as a real good human.. she did this after the divorce… how can they b compared? 
Abhi ke character ko support most likely actor ke Karan milti hai… and that’s IMO, the main reason for the downfall… agar makers aapko koi character ke negative traits dikha rahe hain… but u r not ready to accept, story mein gadbad to hogi hi😃😃

Abhim’s character took way too long to show character growth honestly. It is only post Abhin’s death I see that. He started off as an unnecessarily angry OOT charcter, continued to be so throughout the show, his mistakes are never acknowledged but in every track they have been there.  

1. He shouldn’t have said yes to marriage with Ar, no matter how much pressure he felt coming from his mother; just because Ak said no does not mean you go on your ego trip and say yes to her sister

2. He shouldn’t have emotionally manipulated Ak to confess; agar really pyaar karta hai koi kisi se itna forceful nahi hota hai, love is not about forcing but respecting 

3. He shouldn’t have made Ak feel like an outsider after their marriage by constantly telling her to not indulge in family matters. Agar you don’t want her to indulge then simply no point keeping your partner in a joint family environment 

4. He should have shown more faith in Ak in the Neil adoption track 

5. He should have given Ak a chance to tell her side of the story once post leap 1, but his anger was way too blinding for him to do that

6. WD and whatever followed should have not happened at all if the guy truly loved Ak. Chalo heat of the moment mein one can be harsh mana, but being so inconsiderate to not care about looking for someone you once used to claim go have loved is just pathetic. To not care to receive calls when you can see that the person is desperately trying to contact you; ignoring the concerns of them being in a problematic situation is just too low. Abhim was not at all a gentleman to Ak here

7. He should have shown regrets of all the bad choices he made instead of making ridiculous pleas to both Ak and Abhin to get back Ak while at the time being under the impression that Abhir is Akshnav’s son. This was certainly problematic on so many levels

8. He should have heard Ak when Kairav sent out a restraining order against him instead of jumping to conclusions because of his impulsive nature

9. He should have reprimanded Manju when she was trying to cut off Abhin from Abhir’s life despite it having a visibly detrimental effect on Abhir’s mental health. He was too much in his own la la land to see all these  obvious things happening around him

Because of all this his character comes off selfish and situational. If things are in his and his mom’s favour he would just do anything. His mumma’s boy attitude was also toxic. Its one thing to love your mother and another to always side with her even in her wrongs. The characters aggressive attitude towards others to defend his mother was toxic. If it is a truly loving maa-beta relationship there should be freedom in the relationship. He was never free in his relationship with Manju and I guess he learned the same and thus never gave Ak the freedom in their relationship either. He was controlling of her career, of her behaviour within his family and much more.  

When Abhin entered, he was a breath of fresh air and totally opposite of what Abhim was. His character was liberating and it was new to watch and I guess that caused the audience to split. I also feel agar Abhim sahi mein strong character hota to ye split hota hi nahi kabhi, and everybody who watched the season from the start should have stayed loyal. But clearly aisa hua nhi.  

Initially makers ne bhi dikhaya tha that Ak had yet to move on because they were hoping to show a faster reunion but seeing the love Abhin’s character was getting for his uniqueness is what I believed changed the course of the story.  

Then wo do boats pe pair rakh ke sawar ho gaye but obviously its not possible to go too far like that. And now aisa situation aa gaya ki when they had to make a call and write Abhin’s exit, that split clearly costed them viewership and brought them to this point ki Gen4 lana parr raha ab.  

Ab they are showing Abhim fighting against Manju’s unrealistic demands finally jo usse bohot pehle karna chahiye tha ki show ki aisi halat hi na hoti.  

Abhim’s character was not ruined over the course of the story, it was toxic since the very beginning.  

Manju instead is a character they ruined with time. She was a naive lady who was very homely and unaware of the world because of all that she had gone through. Now they have made her a vile person with so much double standards and has become the epitome of selfishness

Lethamukund thumbnail

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Abhim’s character took way too long to show character growth honestly. It is only post Abhin’s death I see that. He started off as an unnecessarily angry OOT charcter, continued to be so throughout the show, his mistakes are never acknowledged but in every track they have been there.  

1. He shouldn’t have said yes to marriage with Ar, no matter how much pressure he felt coming from his mother; just because Ak said no does not mean you go on your ego trip and say yes to her sister

2. He shouldn’t have emotionally manipulated Ak to confess; agar really pyaar karta hai koi kisi se itna forceful nahi hota hai, love is not about forcing but respecting 

3. He shouldn’t have made Ak feel like an outsider after their marriage by constantly telling her to not indulge in family matters. Agar you don’t want her to indulge then simply no point keeping your partner in a joint family environment 

4. He should have shown more faith in Ak in the Neil adoption track 

5. He should have given Ak a chance to tell her side of the story once post leap 1, but his anger was way too blinding for him to do that

6. WD and whatever followed should have not happened at all if the guy truly loved Ak. Chalo heat of the moment mein one can be harsh mana, but being so inconsiderate to not care about looking for someone you once used to claim go have loved is just pathetic. To not care to receive calls when you can see that the person is desperately trying to contact you; ignoring the concerns of them being in a problematic situation is just too low. Abhim was not at all a gentleman to Ak here

7. He should have shown regrets of all the bad choices he made instead of making ridiculous pleas to both Ak and Abhin to get back Ak while at the time being under the impression that Abhir is Akshnav’s son. This was certainly problematic on so many levels

8. He should have heard Ak when Kairav sent out a restraining order against him instead of jumping to conclusions because of his impulsive nature

9. He should have reprimanded Manju when she was trying to cut off Abhin from Abhir’s life despite it having a visibly detrimental effect on Abhir’s mental health. He was too much in his own la la land to see all these  obvious things happening around him

Because of all this his character comes off selfish and situational. If things are in his and his mom’s favour he would just do anything. His mumma’s boy attitude was also toxic. Its one thing to love your mother and another to always side with her even in her wrongs. The characters aggressive attitude towards others to defend his mother was toxic. If it is a truly loving maa-beta relationship there should be freedom in the relationship. He was never free in his relationship with Manju and I guess he learned the same and thus never gave Ak the freedom in their relationship either. He was controlling of her career, of her behaviour within his family and much more.  

When Abhin entered, he was a breath of fresh air and totally opposite of what Abhim was. His character was liberating and it was new to watch and I guess that caused the audience to split. I also feel agar Abhim sahi mein strong character hota to ye split hota hi nahi kabhi, and everybody who watched the season from the start should have stayed loyal. But clearly aisa hua nhi.  

Initially makers ne bhi dikhaya tha that Ak had yet to move on because they were hoping to show a faster reunion but seeing the love Abhin’s character was getting for his uniqueness is what I believed changed the course of the story.  

Then wo do boats pe pair rakh ke sawar ho gaye but obviously its not possible to go too far like that. And now aisa situation aa gaya ki when they had to make a call and write Abhin’s exit, that split clearly costed them viewership and brought them to this point ki Gen4 lana parr raha ab.  

Ab they are showing Abhim fighting against Manju’s unrealistic demands finally jo usse bohot pehle karna chahiye tha ki show ki aisi halat hi na hoti.  

Abhim’s character was not ruined over the course of the story, it was toxic since the very beginning.  

Manju instead is a character they ruined with time. She was a naive lady who was very homely and unaware of the world because of all that she had gone through. Now they have made her a vile person with so much double standards and has become the epitome of selfishness

I agree with all the points about Abhimanyu . He was started off as a grey character, made him to fall too low in WD sequence and now they are on the mission to redemption him. In fact Abhinav as an extremely different character was introduced to redeem Abhimanyu. 

What I don't agree with is about Manju. She was introduced as a sweet person, but she always got what she wanted. Be it with Abhimanyu, Akshara or Arohi. Manjari as a mother never tried to mend Abhimanyu's behaviour and relation with his father. Whatever strained relation she had with her husband, she was never shown as trying to make any efforts to mend Abhi-HB relation. She always kept a sad face with pleading hands to Abhi to keep quiet. Never had open communication. Because she felt that suits her perspective of looking at the situation. That comes from her feeling of ownership with her son and that's very bad as a quality. She kept her son as a property to herself. 

Neil was adopted because she felt she can give him love, family and a future. But he ended up suffocating all through his life by his own father. No one is talking about Manjari hid the fact about Neil and that made Neil to suffer (again that suited her perspective). Now she herself admits that she was in pain as Neil reminded her of her husband's betrayal. 

(In older episodes, Abhimanyu is shown as justifying Manjari's act of hiding Neil identity as her attempt to give him love and family. So the same logic should be applied to Akshara not informing and hiding Abhir's truth. She did the same to give love and family to Abhir)

Manjari got things done with Akshara, Arohi and Abhimanyu each time throughout the story, because no one objected to what she demanded. This is first time they have shown Akshara and Abhimanyu not giving in to her demands of abortion and no marriage, Arohi leaving the house with Ruhi. That's why she is behaving in panic.

I know that characters Akshara and Manjari are being used to redeem Abhimanyu, but the level of degradation they are doing with Manjari is too much. Today she tried to make a deal of returning her son for money, isn't that pathetic?