Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

chapter 16

Dev is a good person but she can only think of him as a friend. He is true though. Even after a no, he is concerned about her happiness.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Adi and Sam can not understand why he comes to Geet's defense always. They might as well stop questioning. There will be no answer coming. Even he probably doesn't fully understand it.

Geet was just in time to save Dadi. Who was that man and why did he want to hurt her?

Venom1103 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow . Superb update . Your characterisation on Maan is  good . Thanks for update . 💐

Geet980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for updating. 

Chapter 16. Outstanding update. So many things happened. Maan is so angry after he understood that Geet's fiance is for real. He kept saying go back to your fiance like a taunt. Really loved Geet understanding her mistake of slapping him and apologizing. Maan's excuses of him helping anyone at Geet's place is hurtful. 

Finally something from Geet's side. Beautifully written that Geet accepted she has hidden feeling for him. Just wish she would have said this to Maan. Dev proposed Geet. He was so respectful. He seems to really love her. Geet declined very politely. She doesn't feel anything for Abhishek or Dev. 

Geet's mom is going to divorce her dad so this is why she is forcing her to settle down witn abhishek. 😱 Who is after Savitri Devi? Geet saved her timely. Why didn't they inform Maan's grandfather? Also where are Maan's parents?

Maan and Reyansh fighting again. Maan beat him. He deserved that. He tried to use Geet's name to irk Maan and it worked. Only Geet stopped him. Aww that is so sweet. He shielded her and doesn't want those shameless people see Geet. 

Adi and Sam confronted Maan. He is in his typical denial mode. But like that he said he respects Geet. And indicated he has forgiven Geet for the slap. He couldn't hear Sam's accusations about Geet. Great development here. Maan taking Geet's side behind her back. He doesn't care if he gets expelled. He only cares about Geet. Waiting for next part. 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

geet thanks maan for saving her n ask sorry for her slap n clear herself to maan

geet is horrified to see fight between maan n reyansh 

maan's anger triggers with geet's name 

maan respect geet n find her pure n innocent 

geet save daadi from unknown attacker who is killing her   

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Hi, smiley31thanks a lot for your amazing comment. It really helps with the perception as always. 
This is a slow burn, so things will be revolving around their conversations as I have mentioned in the preview of the story that it circles around interactions and little moments. It's a very simple story. Today's chapter is the calm before the storm(I myself am apprehensive about it as I know after giving a lot of maaneet parts when the maaneet quotient is less then the progress seems slower. However Maan needed this confrontation with Sam & Dev's confession). 

Let's see in upcoming days how things take a turn. Won't call it a twist but next chapters will have something that can be deemed as reaching a new threshold. Soon the story will be continued in the present.
You are right. Dev is not a grey character here. 
Today IF is acting weird. I made some errors and can't edit lol! If you have time do check out the new story as after MP that one will fulfill the childhood quota. smiley27

Ya I know u mentioned that this story is simple n slow ... I just comment what I feel after reading update 

Thanks for reply 😍

IF ... I find it weird since it's new avtar 😄 

Sorry I m not reading any new story ... I don't have time n also not want to involve in any new story of anyone... Coming here for old running stories update ... Just want to read n finish that stories 

Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That was tough. How can Maan not forgive her after so sweet apology? What if Geet would have said yes to Dev? At least he is better than that toxic Abhishek. 

Migraine thumbnail

Reyansh knew how to enrage Maan. Maan still in denial that he beat Reyansh up simply because he respects Geet? I love every question from Adi and sam. Maan's justification sorry not buying it. He knows she saved his grandmother so got more soft her

Migraine thumbnail

Present possessiveness completely matched with past this time how Maan doesn't want anyone to look at his Geet. I hope Maan comes out of his denial and embraces the truth because in Geet's situation don't expect her to take any drastic step. Make him know about Geet's situation please

yakub thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.