Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Geet was confused when Dev asked her if she liked him. She doesn't see him more than a friend. She clearly dislikes abhi. She is struggling with emotions like love. But if Maan tells her he loves her what will she say? 

Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for note. Waiting for the new chapter and new turn ❤️

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Another great update

Geet feeling so terrible about dev. She is now realizing that Abhishek was right about devs feelings for her 

How much ever she tried she cannot bring feelings for dev. She probably knows internally that it’s Maan but has not outwardly accepting this

But for now she just wants peace from her family   She is afraid her family will push the wedding even sooner   Poor kid. Only 19 and this!!!!

Looking at present waiting eagerly to know how she was able to get out of the wedding!

coming to Maan — geet trying her best to apologize to Maan. He acting as if she does not bother him and he is so unaffected by her   But so not true. He is not accepting that she affects him. For now his statement is she is simple innocent and pure and does not deserve to be attached to him in any way he admires her for her hard work

That is his defense when adi and samyrah ask him why Maan gets upset when geet is dragged into any confrontation 

he is cornered for sure when samyrah would not give up questioning him about geet 

he honestly feels what he said about geet. She is innocent pure and honest and caring at the same time

look at how she saved Savitri from masked men who were troubling her. Maan is thankful to her but ofcourae did not voice it out 

Edited by Alamelu - 4 months ago
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ranumohanty34

Happy New year dear, nice update dear

Happy New year dearie. 🎉🙌 Thanks

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Wellsmiley37 Maan thappad toh lagna tha na.. you made that Sam kiss you there. Our kudi had to balance it. Sorry for laughing on the scene supposed to be serious one . But I am for some weird reason enjoying Geet giving him back. I know uski koi galti nahi hai... but a boy who is treated as supreme by all, there has to be our Geet to bring him down..

I loved Maaneet part and their open fight.

For other part of Abhishek - he puts me off and I wait for his part to end ASAP.

Hi, smiley31I loved this comment. I know it was a serious update but love the different povs.
Hahahah yes. I am so glad that you liked it.
Bold - Bang on! Someone who is revered by all, there will always be the Geet Handa who would make him bend on his knees and Maan doesn't mind for sure!
I am trying my best to not include Abhishek much. smiley19 But some chapters are just inevitable!
Thanks for reading.

Edited by WaveTeal - 4 months ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazymaneetian

Oh my God!!the last three chapters have been simply mesmerizing. they were like a dream between sleep and wakefulness, almost magical. Geet's poetry was icing on the cake. Maan was supposed to be angry with geet for violating his privacy, but i had never thought of the game he played on the bus with her until Geet spoke out about it. I was thinking of Diya as a villain, but from now on I guess these two will be enough to torment each other. Each of the scenes of update 14 were amazing- the back and forth was veiled but entertaining to read. there are many layers to uncover still. Eagerly waiting for part 15

Originally posted by: crazymaneetian

Read both the parts....they were painfully beautiful...kya chal raha hai inn dono ke dimag mein? ek to pehle chipku abhishek ko hatao yaar...kabab mein haddi!! So many feelings and so lovingly portrayed....i think geet should have told maan about Karan

What was in the other letter in Geet's locker?

Glad that you loved the last few parts so much. Hahahah Chipku Abhishek.. Thoda aur jhel lo!
Diya is not a villain. Not even Samyrah. Happy that you find it entertaining. 
Geet and Maan don't share that equation besides Geet is very reserved by nature so she didn't tell Maan about Karan who she thinks, Maan sees as a friend. 
Thank you for reading.

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Happy new year 

She could have told the same thing in a calm or whatever manner ..slap was not really necessary but each to his own ...if it was uncomfortable so be it 

I like how he saved her 

Happy new year smiley31 Hope you and your family are well.
You are very much correct in this.

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanshi

Ya I know u mentioned that this story is simple n slow ... I just comment what I feel after reading update 

Thanks for reply 😍

IF ... I find it weird since it's new avtar 😄 

Sorry I m not reading any new story ... I don't have time n also not want to involve in any new story of anyone... Coming here for old running stories update ... Just want to read n finish that stories 

Yeah IF took a very crucial update today. Now we can see 10 posts per page.
When IF was revamped so many people legit left.  
No worries can understand. Thank you for all your support. 
smiley31

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: babelicious

Aww smiley27 Totally loved both the parts… past and present well shown! 

Maan in the past was always giving me a feeling that he may have feelings on Geet but hasn’t realized it yet may be… there was his version of the story I tnk for the first time if I’m not wrong.. somewhat gave the same feeling! Him getting to know about Geet missing, searching for her even after being angry on receiving the slap (good one Geet btw smiley4) .. yet he was there looking for her & still showing his jhoota gussa.. I feel may be his age was one of the reasons for his immaturity in understanding she means something to him… & he also got angry on Geet mentioning her fiance.. 

and present was just smiley43 majnu is so lattu on her, where was he hiding this love before?? Or is there more to the story? All the beginning of the present we saw, were they both lovers on a spat?? How come they are suddenly sooo comfortable with each other & getting so touchy? Like he is showing her his lap and she is sitting there like she is used to!! Loved it and my unanswered and new questions continue in this also.. so many tngs to still unravel. Eager for more! And also

This update reminded me of DTE so much.. pls take time to update that as well if possible!! 

Bold red - This is not the first time. The first time Maan's POV appears in chapter 6. And then continues. In the mountain nights too we had Maan's pov but short. This is the first time it's more expressive as with the progress of the story he is more and more thinking of Geet.

Blue - Hahhaha. Glad that you liked that. Geet thanked you at least someone understood her. 

Green - I will just say keep your expectations extremely low as you might like how things are or feel they were too simple. 

Orange -  Good observation. 👍 Geet is definitely very comfortable with Maan's proximity.

However the timespan - The prologue which shows the present that one and chapter 15 (your comment on the present) have a significant gap of 1.5 years. I am putting the present parts when something coherent is happening in the past as well. Soon the points will merge. 

As for DTE is concerned, I will be very honest, I have next few chapters draft ready. But except for not being able to schedule my time well(job & personal) I am not really updating any of my old stories except mortal promises which is very close to ending. As I am back after 5 years so it's difficult to connect. As lazy as I am my motivation gets really low when a story gets low response. While preparing the drafts when I reread DTE I felt so emotional and IMO it has a very different shade from all my other stories however for some reason always got less response and I thought it was not good enough. But rereading has changed my mind. It's the most intense piece of work I have written so far. And you are right, some parts of MIL do give that DTE vibe.
Many must have forgotten the story but Let me put an update very soon. After MP, DTE is the story I want to finish from the old bunch. Thank you for being supportive & patient. 💜🤗

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Migraine

Geet is locked inside the auditorium and Maan came to save her. He forgot all his anger when She was in distress and let her hug him. He likes Geet just doesn't realize it yet. Loving Maan's pov

Present is so ❤️ dreamy. Maan is showering all his love to Geet. Love their teasing relationship. He gifted her a pearl waistchain awe so sweet. He is showing full rights. What pain is she hiding?

Past a full flip. Geet is hiding from Abhishek. And where? In Maan's arms. Maan is upset hearing about her fiance. Love that fake anger. It's like he is trying to argue to keep her with him. Super sweet update. Loved it. Thanks for pm. Eagerly waiting for next chapter. Happy new year ❤️

Happy New Year. 💜🤗🌸
So glad that you are loving Maan's pov. 
Bold red - He is a softie no matter what he shows. I said this earlier too, Maan is not so bad how he initially appeared on the story. Geet's pain... Something very silly. 

Thanks for reading and all your amazing comments. ❤