Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Devdas was trash too...smiley36

bhansali only acheivement is made salman n aish act good  smiley36

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Question: Who gets to decide what films are good cinema and what’s trash?? I need to read the rule books please 

One man's trash is another man's treasure. 

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

bhansali only acheivement is made salman n aish act good  smiley36

Actually out of the 4 Bhansali movies I like....Salman is in 2 of them.....HDDCS and Khamoshi..smiley36..the 3rd one is Black and 4th one is Gangu Bai.....but that is more because of Queen Alia.....smiley40

I disagree with the stance that a hit film is automatically equals to a quality movie just because audiences lapped it up at a particular time in theaters. 

There are countless examples of mindless movies that became hit due to the flavor of the season running that particular time and as the audience preferred it as a big screen experience. 

For example no one can deny a ready, a kick, a Patthan or Gadar 2 as a blockbuster hit, but can they be counted as part of the quality cinema in general by a majority of people like other quality films....? and the answer will be no

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kuch nahi hota yeh "Quality Cinema".

Tum gnd k janno ko lagta hain ki "Gehraiyan", Rockstar, Tamasha and so on, jaise slow tatti quality cinema hain. Quality cinema jaisi koi cheez nahi hoti. Jisko jo pasand hai, woh wohi dekhega 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beywakoof

and the answer will be no

I’m willing to bet there’s a country full of people who never heard of the high quality streaming movies 

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hollywood is barely making quality cinema. It's all superheros.  Things changed with streaming. That's where the quality is now

Originally posted by: Ur-Miserable

Tum gnd k janno ko lagta hain ki...... 

EXCUSE ME? 

Edited by Beywakoof - 7 months ago