Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

All the parameters you mentioned are pretty abstract and subjective. I guess each to their own. All kinds of movies should be made and be able to coexist with each other letting the audience choose whatever they want to watch.

Exactly what if someone found Jawan/Pathan/Gadar 2 heart touching. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The point is, in a healthy ecosystem, all sorts of films should be able to co-exist with each other.

Dhak Dhak is releasing in cinemas today. I know not too many ppl will watch it, but I'm going to.

I also find Jawan/Pathan/Gadar trashy masala films.

Good masala films like Rajkumar Hirani films/ Sanjay Leela Bhansali films/ Shoojit Sircar films also exist.

It's a complex question.

I mostly agree with you though.

A movie that I love and am happy spending my money on is a QUALITY movie for ME....rest are all bloody documentaries.......The day someone will pay for my tickets ....I might consider to watch their quality movie........wait....I take that back....time spent will still be mine....so NO.....what u consider quality is just ur opinion and not a fact....

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

A movie that I love and am happy spending my money on is a QUALITY movie for ME....rest are all bloody documentaries.......The day someone will pay for my tickets ....I might consider to watch their quality movie........wait....I take that back....time spent will still be mine....so NO.....what u consider quality is just ur opinion and not a fact....

Wah, aik baar phir say kahiye gaa

sunnay may badaa meetha lagg raha hai

😂 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Exactly what if someone found Jawan/Pathan/Gadar 2 heart touching. 

Someone??smiley36 These are all 500cr movies.......not someone......but millions liked these movies and watched and rewatched them.....smiley36.......I haven't watched G2 but I found Jawan heart touching and Pathan was pure entertainment....smiley27

Originally posted by: Beywakoof

Wah, aik baar phir say kahiye gaa

sunnay may badaa meetha lagg raha hai

😂 

I am glad that I made you happy Tanya ji...smiley16

Why getting so defensive over few movies, they were just few examples to be quoted

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am glad that I made you happy Tanya ji...smiley16

Beta hum Tanya nahi hain, but few marks given for your effort, atleast you tried the guessing game unlike any other over here  😁

Originally posted by: Beywakoof

Beta hum Tanya nahi hain, but few marks given for your effort, atleast you tried the guessing game unlike any other over here  😁

Tanya nahi ho..smiley3..ok sorry galti se misshhtake ho gaya....smiley19

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

All eyes on Merry Christmas and Sam Bahadur.