Something positive about your least favorite celebrity

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I will start,

Sharukh Khan

I don't get the "charismatic" and "witty" adjective attached to him but truly the greatest superstar bollywood has ever witnessed. 

Katrina Kaif

You have to acknowledge  her for surviving so long in the industry despite lacking any acting talent.

Post yours.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Currently my least favourites in BW are Kaira and Jahnavi, I have nothing positive to say about them, their presence irritates me. 

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I will start,

Sharukh Khan

I don't get the "charismatic" and "witty" adjective attached to him but truly the greatest superstar bollywood has ever witnessed. 

The greatest superstar bollywood has EVER WITNESSED is NOT Shahrukh khan, but they were the legendary Dilip Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan. 

All three Khans are more or less at the same level of superstardom and popularity. 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

I like how Ranbir Kapoor is very bold and confident going out and about in his wig. I want that confidence 🙌

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

My least fav celebrities

Salman Khan

Ye banda neend mein bhi screen pe aa Jaye toh 100 cr kar jati hai film, jis din jaag gaya toh 1000 aise hi kar jayegi. Woh bhi Bina acting skill ke smiley36

Kareena Kapoor

Very down to earth, ismein koi ghamand nahi. Apni mehnat se super stardom hasil ki smiley32

Anil Kapoor

Ye banda kabhi bhi apni age ko excuse nahi banata to give his best. Kick-ass attitude and Swag.

Alia Bhatt

No tantrums, sheer confident, very polite, the only superstar in her age category.

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beywakoof

The greatest superstar bollywood has EVER WITNESSED is NOT Shahrukh khan, but they were the legendary Dilip Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan. 

All three Khans are more or less at the same level of superstardom and popularity. 

Honestly, I don't buy that. Bollywood's got way more spotlight now than ever, and maybe Amitabh and Dilip Kumar were awesome actors and all, when it comes to being a superstar, it's about how far you reach and the mark you leave, and how popular you are and how well  known you are all over and I think Shah Rukh Khan's got that in spades.

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

I like how Ranbir Kapoor is very bold and confident going out and about in his wig. I want that confidence 🙌

Haha, Thanks for coming up with the goods!

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

OMG smiley37

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Honestly, I don't buy that. Bollywood's got way more spotlight now than ever, and maybe Amitabh and Dilip Kumar were awesome actors and all, when it comes to being a superstar, it's about how far you reach and the mark you leave, and how popular you are and how well  known you are all over and I think Shah Rukh Khan's got that in spades.

Honestly it won't make a difference even if you deny the facts. 

MEA did 1200 crore net India business

Sholay did 1500 crore net India business

If your Khan's can beat these figures only then we can talk. 

It was not Dilip Kumar or Big B's fault when the world was not a global village in their era, yet they made such records at the boxoffice which no actor of today can even reach close to, let alone crossing these. 

Edited by Beywakoof - 6 months ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Priyanka Chopra’s height is ideal? That’s the best I can do. That woman is bad vibes all around