Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Loving the Jaap of aloo & kjo in 2023 smiley36

Me too. I love that when Karan finally directed her the film fell flat and underperformed smiley37such a slap on the face yaa 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 7 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Thank you. Glad to meet some fellow SLB supporters. Heck I even watched Gangu for him and ended up liking it, despite Alia.šŸ˜†

All his movies are worth at least one watch...some even more than one...he has very creative skills especially in showing magical splendour...his movies are theatrical events to me.

It would be a treat to watch Alia as Roopmati (but not as Gauri, please).

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Clochette

All his movies are worth at least one watch...some even more than one...he has very creative skills especially in showing magical splendour...his movies are theatrical events to me.

The greatest treat would be to not watch her at all smiley42

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Thank you. Glad to meet some fellow SLB supporters. Heck I even watched Gangu for him and ended up liking it, despite Alia.šŸ˜†

I think him and Hirani are probably 2 best directors in Bollywood. I would just like to see a Bhansali movie that takes place in present day. He can do it for sure. But he seems stuck on historicals. An I liked BM, Padmavat and Gangu but the next one might look just copy pasted smiley36

Edited by Maroonporsche - 7 months ago

Yeah remove Ranveer then. Canā€™t see this pair(him and Alia) together. Such an eyesore. šŸ˜†

yes šŸ‘ glad someone is ok with him not being paired with these two. I like both these actresses esp Kiarra.

Regarding Varun whether some like him or not I do and acting is subjective anyways. Many like actors whether itā€™s their charm or charisma etc. I like  Varun and alia movies other than kalaank ( that was torture ) 

I liked him with kiarra jug jug jeejo. I personally like Kiarra with most actors barring some.

Varun did a good job in badlapur his acting chops in my opinion were there. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

yes šŸ‘ glad someone is ok with him not being paired with these two. I like both these actresses esp Kiarra.

Regarding Varun whether some like him or not I do and acting is subjective anyways. Many like actors whether itā€™s their charm or charisma etc. I like  Varun and alia movies other than kalaank ( that was torture ) 

I liked him with kiarra jug jug jeejo. I personally like Kiarra with most actors barring some.

I like Varun more than other guys who debuted in his range. Except Ranveer, I use to love Varun more. I think either actor paired w Alia or Kiara would be fine. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

smiley36 I understand you, Smiley...but..."one man's meat is another man's poison" smiley2 ...or are you a Bhansali-fan?

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

Absolutely! His movies are larger than life and successfully pull you into whichever world he wants to pull you into. I love it when a movie or a book is able to do that and very few directors/authors can achieve it. Too many trying to make stuff which is slice of life, nothing wrong but I find real enjoyment in being taken away from my world for those few hours. 

@bold: why? Anyway, regardless of what we like, she will obviously get whichever is the meatier part as per the directorā€™s vision. In the original story though, Baiju and Gauriā€™s love story was supposed to be something which is the crux of his journey towards becoming what he becomes eventually.

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I think him and Hirani are probably 2 best directors in Bollywood. I would just like to see a Bhansali movie that takes place in present day. He can do it for sure. But he seems stuck on historicals. An I liked BM, Padmavat and Gangu but the next one might look just copy pasted smiley36

We never know what he would come up with. Unlike his other movies, this one is going to be the Mughal world.
For the present day experience, didnā€™t he produce Rowdy Rathore? 

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

The thing is, Varun doesnā€™t have the acting chops or the personality required for a period role as intense as  Baiju. But we never know.