Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

But he's so good at it. Is there any other bollywood director who can execute period dramas with the same level of excellence? The visual spectacle, intricate set design, captivating music, meticulous choreography, and the grandeur of his films are unparalleled. 

That's the thing. He's only good at those. His story telling is garbage. I can barely sit through his films. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Phosphorus

That's the thing. He's only good at those. His story telling is garbage. I can barely sit through his films. 

IKR. His movies have everything except a good story. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Unlike some people here, I feel Bhansali has great storytelling skills. It's not just about period dramas. His Khamoshi is a masterpiece.

His stories have the right amount of drama and beautiful acting.

I love his films.

mintyblue thumbnail

My rating:

1. Rajkumar Hirani

2. Shoojit Sircar

3. Bhansali

The 3 best directors in Bollywood...Motwane and Nitesh Tiwari are also good and among female directors I love Gauri Shinde

mintyblue thumbnail

SLB is a creative genius. Do watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJYChbD58dE

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Daebak

He will get Kiara on the show and ask her 'Having played lead roles till now, was it difficult taking up a second lead for this film? Did you at all feel insecure about starring with the first ever national award winner?'

Hasn't Kiara already played a second fiddle to Alia in Kalank?

Although I agree that it happened was just before Kiara's peak started. She wasn't even part of the main cast.

But after Kalank, Kiara has mainly played lead roles and is currently at her "peak" so to speak.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Hasn't Kiara already played a second fiddle to Alia in Kalank?

Although I agree that it happened was just before Kiara's peak started. She wasn't even part of the main cast.

But after Kalank, Kiara has mainly played lead roles and is currently at her "peak" so to speak.

Aise toh she has played second fiddle to Kareena. But wo senior hai. And no one wants to remember Kalanksmiley36.

He will just ask all this to elevate Alia, kuch bhi puch lega wo admismiley36. He doesn't realize what he is doing in turning people like me against her. I wouldn't dislike Alia so much if not for KJo. He is 70% of the reason for it.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Daebak

Aise toh she has played second fiddle to Kareena. But wo senior hai. And no one wants to remember Kalanksmiley36.

He will just ask all this to elevate Alia, kuch bhi puch lega wo admismiley36. He doesn't realize what he is doing in turning people like me against her. I wouldn't dislike Alia so much if not for KJo. He is 70% of the reason for it.

I also hate KJO's constant Alia-jaap, but that's a rather lame excuse to hate on Alia, don't you think? smiley36

I would've hated Alia if she didn't work hard or wasn't talented. But she has proved her mettle through hard work, and has shown consistently shown improvement despite the nepotism privilege.

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I thought Kiara got the lead role 🤧 but well 🤧

Kiara really fits the criteria for an SLB heroine. I hope she gets to play the main lead in at least one SLB film. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I also hate KJO's constant Alia-jaap, but that's a rather lame excuse to hate on Alia, don't you think? smiley36

Lame "excuse"? smiley5"REASON." I think not. It is extremely irritating and annoying to shove her into everyone's face. Nothing good can come off it.

And Alia does do plenty herself. KJo just makes things worse. Koi doodh ki dhuli nahi hai wo. 

And before people come at me, I am not demanding she change herself for anyone. Nor do I go around on social media attacking her. Nor does she need to care about me hating her. 

A lot of times people give off weird vibes and you tend to not like them. It's not as if m gonna do anything about the hatesmiley37 Kaunsa uske ghar ke bahar wait karke uspe pathhar marne ja rahi hu mainsmiley36

I am not gonna comment further on this. Not gonna ruin my mood/waste my time over Alia.

Edited by Daebak - 8 months ago