Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

Lame "excuse"? smiley5"REASON." I think not. It is extremely irritating and annoying to shove her into everyone's face. Nothing good can come off it.

And Alia does do plenty herself. KJo just makes things worse. Koi doodh ki dhuli nahi hai wo. 

And before people come at me, I am not demanding she change herself for anyone. Nor do I go around on social media attacking her. Nor does she need to care about me hating her. 

A lot of times people give off weird vibes and you tend to not like them. It's not as if m gonna do anything about the hatesmiley37 Kaunsa uske ghar ke bahar wait karke uspe pathhar marne ja rahi hu mainsmiley36

I am not gonna comment further on this. Not gonna ruin my mood/waste my time over Alia.

Sorry my comment wasn't really targeted at you, and I wasn't trying to label you a hater. I am sorry if it came across like that.

But I see such threads where people go on and on about Alia, discuss her privileges practically everyday and shove her into every discussion.  and then complain why she gets attention and gets discussed so much and they complain that they don't want to see on Alia. smiley36

LOL, she is not everywhere. But she is brought up in every discussion because we have made her the poster child of Nepotism.

This thread was primarily about Kiara and yet it is Alia who gets discussed. Practically proves my pointsmiley14

I agree that KJo props up Alia a lot... to the point of it being annoying.  But she is not the only nepo kid in BW and she is also not the first person to have a mentor in Bollywood.

All I know is that Alia has proved her mettle and delivered BO success. So there is an audience for her.

Baaki, people are definitely allowed to have an opinion. And I am no one to question their choices.

By the way, I am neither a KJo , nor an Alia fan. And no one is doodh ka dhoola anywhere.smiley36

Edited by diasingh2 - 7 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

This thread was primarily about Kiara and yet it is Alia who gets discussed. Practically proves my pointsmiley14

I enjoy Kiara threads if her magazine covers are posted 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I enjoy Kiara threads if her magazine covers are posted 

Haha, I can understand thatsmiley36

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Alia is in such deep shit

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Whoa!! I was thinking after watching SatyaPrem that she deserved to be an SLB heroine and here she is! I hope she gets a full-fledged role soon with him. She is so damn beautiful and so perfect. I want to see her and Deepika in a movie. Maybe a punarjanam one where Deepika is the earlier one and she's the current one. I hope SLB sticks with her for his other movies too. So great!

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

For a little perspective, the OG Baiju Bawra made in 1950s or so is somewhat going to be the source material for this movie. Needless to say, Music is going to be the deal breaker for this movie so it better be good. One of the duets from the OG movie:

https://youtu.be/lCluwNrOtR4?si=HLnIaOUwEunAGDyX

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 7 months ago