Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Fresh pair ? They had done one already!

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She started shooting this movie before she even got married and it’s still not finished.  It’s supposed to release this year but I don’t know if it has an official date yet.  

The song is a typical peppy massy song.  But way too many colors and it was kind of harsh on the eyes.  And choreography sucked.  Prabhu used to be a good choreographer, what happened?  

Also, what is Mega Powerstar?  smiley36

https://youtu.be/FARsNz0s0g0?si=CZoi9_S54j25mnHE 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

She started shooting this movie before she even got married and it’s still not finished.  It’s supposed to release this year but I don’t know if it has an official date yet.  

The song is a typical peppy massy song.  But way too many colors and it was kind of harsh on the eyes.  And choreography sucked.  Prabhu used to be a good choreographer, what happened?  

nice 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Every South Indian male star gets a very cringy title. Mega Powerstar sounds dumb. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chiranjeevi was termed as Megastar, Pawan kalyan(chiru's younger brother) was termed as power star.Both were big stars in TW(Chiru was more,and legend though).So it seemed they wanted to convey he has the stamina of both blah blah,so he was termed as Mega powerstar.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Every South song is now looking the same, it's like they all have the same theme, the girl dancing while the guy looks cool.

Also mega power star smiley36 the obsession the Indian film industry has giving these male stars these rediculous titles, just call them actors for goodness sake 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zara321

Every South song is now looking the same, it's like they all have the same theme, the girl dancing while the guy looks cool.

Also mega power star smiley36 the obsession the Indian film industry has giving these male stars these rediculous titles, just call them actors for goodness sake 

Agree on first part. Except usually they have good choreography.  This time that one is a 👎🏽 

Definitely agree on second part.  But I have also heard that south fans can get very intense about their favorites so maybe this is part of the PR psychology of hyping both the actor and the movie? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

T4S

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Agree on first part. Except usually they have good choreography.  This time that one is a 👎🏽 

Definitely agree on second part.  But I have also heard that south fans can get very intense about their favorites so maybe this is part of the PR psychology of hyping both the actor and the movie? 🤷🏽‍♀️

but does doing these things help with the obsessive fans? It only makes the fans even more intense, just look at what has happened to rk fans, they have become one of the most aggressive and abusive fandoms out there, and rks pr only fuels them to become even more aggressive.

So they should let these actors just be actors, for the sake of the fans sanity and mental health, because the stuff I am seeing from fans of many actors on social media is extremely worrying 

Edited by zara321 - 1 months ago