NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Tm did you write immoral before immortal ? Haha 

Yeah smiley37 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

OOOhhhh....you changed the title smiley19 (*kidding*) ... it was fun to think about the Immorals of Meluha...and SRK being one of them smiley36

Well...as for the Immortals...again only the scientist/teacher Brahaspati...as a extended cameo...

I supsect that the idea for Brahmastra had something to do with KJo having bought the rights of the book(s) before selling them to SLB.

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NoraSM

How's Khufiya? Director said something about SRK's cameo, is he in it? 

Khufiya is boring. Would have been more boring agar Khan Saab aa jate smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Khufiya is boring. Would have been more LESS boring agar Khan Saab aa jate smiley36

Corrected the faulty sentence...smiley16

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Nah! SRK wouldn't suit. Hrithik would have been perfect in his younger days. Currently, can't think of anyone who can fit the bill.smiley24

Yes, that's how dire the state of BW is!

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

OOOhhhh....you changed the title smiley19 (*kidding*) ... it was fun to think about the Immorals of Meluha...and SRK being one of them smiley36

Well...as for the Immortals...again only the scientist/teacher Brahaspati...as a extended cameo...

I supsect that the idea for Brahmastra had something to do with KJo having bought the rights of the book(s) before selling them to SLB.

You know I had this misconception that Brahmastra was based on the Shiva trilogy when it was under production smiley36 I was confused as hell while watching the trailer smiley44smiley37

All because this news of KJO buying the rights smiley36

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think it would be interesting and he would be good in it.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

You know I had this misconception that Brahmastra was based on the Shiva trilogy when it was under production smiley36 I was confused as hell while watching the trailer smiley44smiley37

All because this news of KJO buying the rights smiley36

The word "Brahmastra" also triggered me...but then, reading what Mukerjee said about the Astraverse, I already thought that - despite Shiva being the lead - it wouldn't be an adaptation.

But that had been okay as KJo hadn't made a movie as long as he had the rights to do so ...I still wonder why he didn't...he could have worked with RedChillies as co-producer and VFX provider and the movie would have cost half of Brahmastra's budget.

To be honest, Brahmastra had potential - storywise - with a well crafted sequal bringing some surprises...but it was that half baked (quite ridiculous) love story Ranbir and Alia had to play that destroyed the movie...

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I would say no to mythology on big screen for any Indian actor. 

Mythology is best shown on small screen. 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mahabharata is the only mythology suitable for big screen. But it will be a challenge because of the length and so many characters.