Poll
WHO IS MORE HANDSOME BETWEEN SRK & RK?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
I won’t tolerate my fav being compared to any random chutiya
Ohh srk is your fav ?
You didn’t knew?
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
You didn’t knew?
I had no idea tbh
All my life on IF fangirling over him since 2015 has gone to waste today

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
All my life on IF fangirling over him since 2015 has gone to waste today
I joined in 2022 naa, so pata nahi tha.. I am sorry ji
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
You didn’t knew?
Even i had no idea.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Journalist reveals about Ranbir cheating Katrina Cheating https://x.com/komolikabaasu/status/2099178529737113841/video/1?s=46 Longer video...
7